How do I get my plane I paid for when it says pending after 4 weeks

Discus and support How do I get my plane I paid for when it says pending after 4 weeks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I be purchased a plane 4 weeks ago on plane simulator It still says pending and this is also stopping me from obtaining any further planes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blem Jones, May 7, 2023.

1. Blem Jones
    Blem Jones Guest

I be purchased a plane 4 weeks ago on plane simulator

It still says pending and this is also stopping me from obtaining any further planes

:)

Blem Jones, May 7, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for in-game issues it is handled by the game support but I checked an article on their end and we may need to remove and re-add your account and then check again.

“ REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​“
  3. bigjughub Win User

My Office 365 xbox live gold 12 month redemption code will be in my account in 4 weeks WHY??? It never stated that on the terms!

I too just got off the phone after being directed to many different people and being hung up for this blasted code. One person told me that I had to have called before Oct 31 ( when the promo expired ) to let them know I didn't get my code. Problem is...I
    entered the promo and it told me I would get one in approx. 4 weeks which put it past Oct 31. How am I suppose to call before the 4 weeks to let them know I didn't receive it when all they are going to tell me is that it takes about 4 weeks. Either way...call
    before the 4 weeks and they say...wait...call after Oct 31 and they say it expired and I cant get a code ! I am going to keep calling and calling and calling and calling until I get my code !!!
  4. BettySwitzer Win User

Taptiles problems - we need your help!

I am using Windows 8.1 and I have a Toshiba Laptop computer.

After last weeks auto update from Windows I could not access my games or even the stores.

How do I get the games to play now? I paid for no commercials and this is what I get in return?

I am not impressed.
  5. Francia J. Win User

How do I get the game I paid for ?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game from there stated as "completed" and is for the Ultimate Edition.

Once confirmed, remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  6. DawnHoran Win User

Microsoft Order Pending (Xbox Elite Controller Series 2)

I ordered a controller with 2-3 day expedited shipping and its now been a week and it still says pending. When i called i just kept getting the run around and she just kept saying i understand what you're saying i ended up just hanging up after hearing
    the same line 8 times. Im about to just cancel my order and not order from here again.
Thema:

1. How do I get my plane I paid for when it says pending after 4 weeks - Similar Threads - plane paid says

2. Can I get a refund for a plane that I purchased on flight simulator as it’s not working on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for a plane that I purchased on flight simulator as it’s not working on...: Hi, I purchased the 737-900 on flight simulator for my xbox x. When I use the throttle to take off the speed counter goes back to zero straight away, I’ve tried many ways of correcting it and...
  3. one of my planes disappeared what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    one of my planes disappeared what should I do?: Hi, I have a problem with the Microsoft Flight Simulator game. I bought the boeing 777-300ER from the microsoft flight simulator store on January 22 (145 days ago). A few weeks ago it disappeared...
  4. msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...: I am using msfs after purchasing it on steam. I'm trying to upgrade to Deluxe from the Marketplace If I upgrade and change my xbox account, do I have to buy the deluxe again because it's a new...
  5. My rudder is stuck full right on all planes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My rudder is stuck full right on all planes: I have reset controls and done everything I could. Please fix ur game 2688906a-5b9c-4a9b-a7a4-406d718e958f
  6. why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming: why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming *I haven't tried using a Xbox controller 6c45749e-ca3c-4446-949c-c0652197e07f
  7. MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...: MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised purchase failed. So I proceeded to purchase again. However when I checked my Steam wallet, it showed I had in...
  8. [Flight Simulator issue] Can't depart from another airport and plane

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Flight Simulator issue] Can't depart from another airport and plane: Hi, On free flight mode, I always depart from the same plane and the same airport (i.e. the first planes and airports I ever set) whatever the values I set in the World Map interface. I've no...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator (Plane does not change)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator (Plane does not change): [img] 1. If you press Fly after setting the plane to A320 on the world map, it will only come out with this plane. What is the solution? 2. Even if the route starts in Seattle, it only starts...
  10. Plane are not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plane are not showing in game: im trying to load a but only 2 aircraft showing 3250d1a0-4343-4158-bc1e-9f58007184a4