how do i get my physical disk copy to inststallcompletely i even bought a new xbox one and...

Discus and support how do i get my physical disk copy to inststallcompletely i even bought a new xbox one and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do i stop xbox live saying my disvc needs updste so it will instsll properly this is base game i pkayed before mint confition disc i have digital... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HK H1, Sep 23, 2023.

1. HK H1
    HK H1 Guest

how do i get my physical disk copy to inststallcompletely i even bought a new xbox one and...

how do i stop xbox live saying my disvc needs updste so it will instsll properly this is base game i pkayed before mint confition disc i have digital verdion but thays on a fifferent console different profile i am done with difital gaming until sonething changes and i want to go back to disc gaming without xbox live invading my gaming privacy and i want my right to choise back hi dont understand the insanity of i pay my money you suppmied the product bussiness concluded somehow xbox cluans now wr go home with you and invade your castle destroy youir joy peace of mind your feeling of security take back what you bought and give you this that you dont want and you cant do anything about it because we dont have to be accountable haha well you shoukd hace read my terms of service that came with money by accepting my money you agree with my terms of service so yeah i just want to play all my disc that i have bought over the last 20 years free from xbox involvement i do trust them and i feel safe doing any further business with them i had my fill of the lies and hate the spew in the gaming world for greed and sick need to control people wurh no accountbility for it please someone tell how to get my disc gaming back i have already choose to loise 1000's in digital games hope i dont have to dp the sane with my physical and disc are not rewritable so why does xbl keep trying to rewrite them in digital formate pkaying my disc offline has nothing to do with large patches or adons 17 GB is in no way an issue with my enternal drive and offline my disc should have nothing in common with the digital version this console will bever be online again after this first inital update uf i ever decide to go online ill use my ither console so there should not be this issue ukrss its by design which i belelieve is very likely but without honest human contact support ill never know do here i go trusting in something that had proven time and time again it cant be trusted had to vent some dont judge my harsh words they are not out of spite its out of factual experience ty either way

:)

HK H1, Sep 23, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

how do i get my physical disk copy to inststallcompletely i even bought a new xbox one and created new profile i wont ever use online

1. most new games require a mandatory update on install, this is because devs and publishers finalise the game even after going to press on discs.

2. you purchased a game without reading the fine print of the agreement that states features require online access, if you dont agree then you cannot use the software.

3. soon all consoles will be digital only and discs will be gone forever, you will have no choice in the end but accept it, us on pc excepted it a very very long time ago.

4. your disc is fully installed to the internal storage of the console, it only reads the disc for the licence, what you have is the exact same as the digital version, both are stored on internal storage and run from that, patches need to be applied its as simple as that.

5. logically, discs are bad for the environment and are being phased out, digital downloads will be the only way to play within the next few years , discs only hold data and that is copied to the internal storage as discs are too slow for loading.

6. consoles also need periodic updates as new games come out or those new games may not run at all as they require the newer features.
  3. ShawtyT90 Win User

Spyro reignited trilogy

I have both of the copies. So originally I bought physical copy .... That wasn't working so I thought maybe it was the disc so I bought it in the Xbox store on my Xbox and it did the same thing. I tried to find the one day patch but I don't know how to get that either. That is if you even need it anymore ....?
  4. AmberC0215 Win User

Hot sale for Xbox

I bought that exact same Xbox. It's something different, I'm used to buying the physical copy of the disks.
  5. Young2Young Win User

Multiple Xbox One S..ss with Sea of Thieves

OK so if I understand ... I will remove the Physical disk copy off the home xbox and install it on one of the other ones ... then purchase the digital download onto my home box and transfer that to the box that isn't using the physical disk ... ?
  6. DrLobotomy420 Win User

Wolfenstein the new order won't install

Bought my copy today and my Xbox1 doesnt even register that I have put the disk in.. After I put the disk in it still says insert disc and nothing happens.. I also returned the game and got another copy thinking it was the disk but 2nd copy doesnt do anything
    either.. But, after playing titanfall for about 30 mins, I ejected TF disk and tried again with Wolf and it read the disk I got the install started message but then Xbox froze and had to be unplugged.. Now disk wont work after about 200 tries... Grrrrr!!!!
    And now just to rub it in my face I have the icon in my games/apps menu but if I try to resume install it tells me disk isnt in the xbox.. Also at the xbox marketplace, it still says I have to pay 50pounds to buy it... If anyone knows how to fix, plzzzzz let
    me know.... Yall are lucky, I cant even get 1percent.. Want to play it soo bad... The game shop now tells me its a problem with my xbox and not the game.. They told me to bring in my console as I bought 2 year coverage.. I think they dont know what they talking
    about.. But they also told me they have sold loads of copies and I am the only one to return a copy saying it wont work... Really sucks...
Thema:

1. how do i get my physical disk copy to inststallcompletely i even bought a new xbox one and... - Similar Threads - physical disk copy

2. Information Xbox physical disc. Help me

in XboX Insiders
    Information Xbox physical disc. Help me: Good morning I wanted information about the physical versions of Xbox games I am a collector and I only buy physical versions of the games. But is it true that Microsoft will take physical...
  3. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  4. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  5. I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?

in XBoX on Windows
    I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?: waiting 2 weeks for my physical card to arrive for my Xbox Mastercard but I just got my statement back and I owe money. I can’t even log into my Barclays account cause I need the Xbox Mastercard...
  6. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  7. I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...: The controller is Xbox series s and I need help fixing it 88965f47-42c9-463e-b3ca-187fdc6a86fd
  8. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...
  9. How to Download Dlc from physical disk for cod3 gold edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Download Dlc from physical disk for cod3 gold edition: I bought the physical dlc of the gold edition of cod3 and it came with the awakening dlc and I can’t access it, but I just couldn’t find the invoice for it and I cant install it (bought from store...
  10. Can we quick resume movies when watching the physical disk

in XboX Insiders
    Can we quick resume movies when watching the physical disk: Why can we quick resume a game but not a movie. I’ve been watching star war with the physical disk cause I can. And when I stop part way through I have to start again the next day. Why doesn’t it...