How do I get my old Xbox account back?

Discus and support How do I get my old Xbox account back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a old Xbox account that was created around 2017-2018 that i used to play on a lot. The problem happened maybe a year or 2 after this so i would... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 223Liberty, Dec 10, 2022.

1. 223Liberty
    223Liberty Guest

I have a old Xbox account that was created around 2017-2018 that i used to play on a lot. The problem happened maybe a year or 2 after this so i would say 2019-2020. I booted up my xbox and I was ready to play with my friends but it told me i had been logged out. I was confused because i was only around 11 years old but I asked my dad because i didnt think much of it but little did i know that was the last time i ever played on that account. I have so many fond memories on the account and stuff i want since cross progression is becoming a thing on many games that i felt i needed to atleast try and get my account back. I dont know what to do though.. i got my dads old email that was linked to the account back but when i try and log in i need a verification code from a old number that nobody me or my dad knows has. I have gone through the Microsoft trial thing where theres a bunch of questions to see if you are the true owner but i cant answer most of them. I really need help How do I get my old Xbox account back? :(

:)

223Liberty, Dec 10, 2022
  2. dempup Win User

How do i get my old account back

3. Georges C. Win User

How do I get back my old account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Joshua, if your account was hacked there are two ways to try to recover it, the first is through the account recovery form below, and the second is by contacting Xbox support and requesting an ACT (Account Takeover).

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do i get my old account back

Hi Alyssa! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account.

If you do not have the email address associated with it, I'm afraid that in order to recover a Microsoft account, you will need to find the email address. In this case, the only option you have is to perform the following workarounds to locate the email address linked to your Microsoft account according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

"Go to xbox.com and try signing in with the email address that you think is associated with your Microsoft account.

If you can sign in, the email address and password you entered are valid. The gamertag that’s associated with this email address will be displayed in the upper-right corner of the screen.

If you can’t sign in, check your other email inboxes for messages about your Xbox subscription or Xbox offers. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox profile.

Note: Think back to when you created your Microsoft account. Were you using a different internet service provider for email at the time?

If you’re part of an Xbox family group, have an organizer (adult account) look up your account info with the Xbox Family Settings app.

Note: This step only works if you’re set as a member of the Xbox family group. Organizers can’t review the account info of other organizers in a group.

Steps for the organizer:

Open the Xbox Family Settings app on their mobile device.
    Choose the member whose account info isn’t known.
    Select the Info bubble next to the user’s gamertag.
    Review the info under Account email for the Microsoft account that’s associated with their Xbox profile."

If you're able to locate the email address of your account, you can proceed with recovering it through the account recovery webform:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. 223Liberty Win User

I have tried so many time but I dont have enough information to put in the account recovery form.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
Thema:

1. How do I get my old Xbox account back? - Similar Threads - old account

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. How old is my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How old is my Xbox account: I want to find when I started this account e9008f74-0443-43ea-8784-ae99ce330f6c
  4. Old account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old account back?: I was having all sorts of issues logging in on my xbox one after 3 years of being put up. I decided to delete my old xbox account because I couldn't log into it. I created a new xbox account using...
  5. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  6. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  7. How do I reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on it and set it up the way I want it set up

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on it and set it up the way I want it set up: How do you reset an Xbox so I can get my old account on my new one because my old one is gone and I've tried using the help with the Xbox but it just keeps taking your stupider stuff or someone...
  8. i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still...: i switched my home xbox to a new xbox but on the old xbox all account on that xbox still have access to my games please help i have tried changing my password and contacted support both haven’t...
  9. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  10. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...