How do I get my old account back if my phone number was changed because of my cell phone...

Discus and support How do I get my old account back if my phone number was changed because of my cell phone... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can’t get the confirmation code on my old phone because I don’t have it anymore and yahoo deleted my account link to it I had my account for over 30... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ted Thompson1, Nov 19, 2023.

1. How do I get my old account back if my phone number was changed because of my cell phone...

I can’t get the confirmation code on my old phone because I don’t have it anymore and yahoo deleted my account link to it I had my account for over 30 years with over 200 games paid digitally I called Microsoft and they told me that I have to check my email witch I don’t have anymore after they couldn’t help me so I sold my system out of anger and the fact that they stole everything I brought I even gave them my bank card numbers and they still couldn’t do anything cause they said it all computer generated like what so at the end of the day all I can feel was depressed stress and aggravated all because I can’t just use simple information to get my account back thefts are what these companies are

:)

Ted Thompson1, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

How do I get my old account back if my phone number was changed because of my cell phone provider

Hi Ted T, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry to hear that you no longer have access to your account due to a phone number that you do not have access to. I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say the only alternative you have right now is to submit the account recovery form (I think you mentioned trying to fill out the form, but believe me when I tell you that this is the only solution to regain access to your account), me too I have been through this situation and I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if this information was useful to you, remember that your answer is very important and I will be willing to continue helping you.

Thank you for being so kind and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Orion5105 Win User

Locked out of account.

It's a personal account. I lost my cell phone in November of last year and opted not to buy a new one because I have a work cell phone with the job I have now. To save costs, I let my old number go. We'll my old cell phone had my authenticator and my Gmail account as well as my Microsoft account was tied to both. The account I don't have access to is *****@gmail.com which is what I have my Microsoft ultimate subscription tied to. My old cell number is 6********. My new Gmail account is ********@gmail.com and cell phone is 6********. My dob is ******. My name and address is ****** . I can provide my drivers license, credit card, gamertag, as well as Xbox serial number, screens hots, etc. I'm a it engineer that is a Microsoft partner.

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.
  4. Naman Dubey1 Win User

How do I change my phone number on my Microsoft account?

It most certainly does not work. Because as soon as i put in my password to log in. It wants to verify my account on my previous cell phone number.

I have to get inside my account to change my number which at the moment it isn't allowing me.
  5. lbryanlopez Win User

Info transfer details

i tried to change my phone number because its been a year that I've had a new one and when i tried to change it i got asked for a pin that was going to be sent to my old phone number but i got a option to send a security email to my second email but when i put my information on the email to try and change my number i was told that my information was going to be transferred and i could do anything with my account. I called support and asked for help but i was just told that my account will be locked after 30 days which I don't want. All I wanted to do was change my old phone number to my new one.
  6. ManneredSummer Win User

Error [0x80190193]

My friend was unable to create parties after signing into my account on his Xbox. Im having some troubles changing my privacy settings as I no longer have access to an old phone number (A code has been sent to the old number because I cant just 'access important
    information'

Since it takes a month for the phone number change process, would customer service be able to change my settings for me or do I have to wait?
Thema:

How do I get my old account back if my phone number was changed because of my cell phone...

1. How do I get my old account back if my phone number was changed because of my cell phone... - Similar Threads - old account phone

2. Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked password keeps being reset and an old phone keeps signing in even tho I’ve...: I believe my account keeps being compromised by an old phone no. Not sure how because I’ve removed the no. From my account and other devices ddc28e34-05f4-439b-9867-5b42649b8590
  3. The phone linked with my old account is long gone, what can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The phone linked with my old account is long gone, what can I do?: My childhood account hasn't been used for years as I moved to PC back in 2015/16 but I've been on the Xbox more lately and wanted to get into my old account instead of using a new one. I know the...
  4. How can i log into my old account when i don't have the old phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i log into my old account when i don't have the old phone number?: I recently repaired my old advanced warfare edition xbox. I can not log in to it because i dont have the same phone number i use to have. They want me to log in to reach someone.....but i cant...
  5. I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old,...: I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old, so when I try the security questions form it's saying I still can't get in. Help...
  6. Old email and old phone number how can I recover my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old email and old phone number how can I recover my account?: Hi, my account has had suspicious activity on it and locked me out of it, the phone number that is registered to the account is old so I cannot retrieve my account through it, when I fill in the...
  7. How do I change my phone number when it asks me to verify my account with my old phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my phone number when it asks me to verify my account with my old phone number?: Trying to login to my account on a computer, I need to update my phone number, but it wants me to verify with a number I don’t have anymore, how am I supposed to change my number?...
  8. Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in: Hey, So I had my phone number changed a few months back and recently I guess someone got access to my old phone number and locked me out of my account. I was only able to successfully reset my...
  9. I don't know my email or phone number on my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know my email or phone number on my old account: I don't know my email or phone number on my old xbox account and I need to get it back. I checked with all my emails and couldn't find a match what else can i do?...
  10. Lost the gmail account tied to microsoft account, old phone number as well and they put an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost the gmail account tied to microsoft account, old phone number as well and they put an...: I'm currently recovering from some type of theft of all of my personal information. To summarize, I don't have access to my gmail account I used to log into my Microsoft account. The phone number...