How do I get my microsoft account back without filling out the form

Discus and support How do I get my microsoft account back without filling out the form in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have filled out the recovery form multiple times I have talked to microsoft support many of them told me just make a new account and start fresh but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noah_357, Sep 20, 2023.

1. Noah_357
    Noah_357 Guest

I have filled out the recovery form multiple times I have talked to microsoft support many of them told me just make a new account and start fresh but I have at least 1 thousand dollars of ganes. I got locked out of my microsoft account around 90 days ago, I can't use the recovery email cause that got deleted 2 years ago, my whole family made the account in 2016 and we don't know all the information. We have the serial number of the xbox the account was created on if anyone can help thankyou

:)

Noah_357, Sep 20, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Microsoft Support is your only best bet at recovering your account. If you do not have access to the recovery email or phone number then your chances of recovering your account become very slim. Not knowing all the information required for a recover also increases the chances of no recovery.

The Microsoft Support suggestion may unfortunately be your only hope going forth. It is frastruating to start afresh, but it'd be more easier to do so rather earlier than later because there are extremely high chances your account will never be recovered.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

This would be a great breach in the security system as all it would take to get someone else's account as yours is to just have access to their serial number. It may be one of many details required to recover your account. But on its own it won't do you any good
  4. Noah_357 Win User

I saw that somone said you can send in the serial number and get the account back
  5. HassanB Win User

parants account got hacked and cant accept terms of use

Hello,

I'm sorry, but as much as we'd like to help in this sort of situation we can't. Only the Microsoft Account team would be able to assist in a matter like this. You will need to either try to
    reset the password, if you are unable to do that then you will need to
    fill out the Microsoft Account Recovery form.

Those are the only two ways to get back into the parental account so you are able to accept the terms of use. Without that, you will not be able to get back into the account. I suggest you keep trying to fill out the form if you are not successful the first
    time around.
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Redeeming September 2018 XBox Quest rewards

On the microsoft rewards help page, there is a contact us link. Fill out the form and a support agent will review your account and get back to you.
Thema:

1. How do I get my microsoft account back without filling out the form - Similar Threads - microsoft account without

2. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  3. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  4. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  5. Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has taken money from my bank account without my authorisation: Hi, I have recently noticed a lot of transactions that have been taken from my bank account through something called ‘Ultimate 1 M (via Microsoft)’. When I googled it I realised it was some type...
  6. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  7. "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies: My account was deleted without permission or notice to me whatsoever. The last email I received was on 7 Sep about updating Terms of Service. Prior to that I have 15+ single-use codes for sign in...
  8. Can i delete my Xbox account without deleting my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i delete my Xbox account without deleting my Microsoft account?: i have been trying to get to log-in on my ps5 on minecraft but its saying that i have to login with a different account that is linked to minecraft ios but i never use that anymore. I want to...
  9. I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails: I just need to switch my email on xbox accounts but the email i want to swtich to is reserved to one of my other accounts. is there any possible way that someone can swtich the email on my...
  10. How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?: I can prove that Vqlkyre account on Xbox is mine. I tried so many account recovery forms and it doesn't work I've tried contacting Microsoft support, but they said they're too busy. I have photo...