How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset

Discus and support How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Rig 700x wireless headset mic not working 858e7224-a233-441b-908e-8e9a7c764a4d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christian Quintana, Nov 12, 2023.

1. How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset

Rig 700x wireless headset mic not working

:)

Christian Quintana, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Christian Q, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry you're having this problem, it looks like there may be a setting on your Xbox that's preventing your microphone from working. Here are some things you can try:

Check your audio settings: Go to Settings > General > Volume & Audio Output and make sure “Headphone Microphone” is turned on.

Adjust the chat mixer: Go to Settings > General > Volume & Audio Output and adjust the “Chat Mixer” slider to enhance in-game audio. This can help if the game audio drowns out the microphone.

Check your privacy settings: Go to Settings > Online Privacy & Safety > Xbox Privacy and make sure "Communicate with voice and text" is set to "Everyone."

Try a hard reset: Turn off your Xbox completely, unplug it from the wall for about 30 seconds, then plug it back in and turn it on. This can help reset any settings that may be causing problems.

If none of these steps work, there may be a problem with your headphones. You may want to try using a different headset or contact the manufacturer for help.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-xbox-it/a200172f-86d1-4061-a4e4-a408239aeb58

Thank you for understanding, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. SpaceTerraMoto Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Distorted Sound

It' not the headset per se but Microsoft's Xbox Wireless technology. I've had the same issue (pulse-like heavy distortion coming and going) since the first day I've started using this wireless protocol a year ago with a Stealth 700x and my Xbox One X. It persisted across the Xbox Wireless Headset (returned) on One X and Windows 10 using the Xbox Wireless Adapter, and later the Razer Kaira Pro. A month ago, a third device got added - Xbox Series X, et voil here is the same old issue again using Stealth 700X and Kaira Pro.

After all I went through, I believe there's only one fix: avoid Xbox Wireless Protocol at all cost.

Now unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a wireless headset on the market that sounds good, has a decent mic and connects to Xbox and Windows using it's own proprietary protocol (not Xbox Wireless) while being able to add Bluetooth voice and audio to the mix.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Is the tritton warhead compatible

[quote user="EvilTwinGX"]The WarHead headset may be wireless, but its mic plug sinto the headset itself

[/quote]No it does not.

The Tritton Warhead is the only fully wireless 360 headset, and this:
    My only question is how would you know which controller quadrent it'd be paired to in the case of multiple users./controllers.
    is
    why. It is the only headset that "pairs" with the 360.

Anything wireless won't work. The mic on the Tritton Warhead is wireless. The mic won't work.
  5. SammieChaos Win User

USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

Usb headsets are supported as long as they have the proper compatibility. I use a RIG 800LX its usb and wireless. If the headset isnt a gaming headset it may not work correctly.
  6. Levi Lyons Win User

Headphone jack quit working again.

It didn’t get dropped and then stop working though, it was sitting on my counter as I was standing next to it. Was in the middle of a sentence when I grabbed the controller and then click mic stopped working and does crackly stuff when I move the port around and yes it is loose but wasn’t like that before. I don’t have the small tools to pull this thing apart and try to fix it. The port works, I registers my headset hooked up but doesn’t register a working mic, even though the headset is also a brand new rig headset. Made sure the headset isn’t what’s wrong
Thema:

1. How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset - Similar Threads - mic rig 700x

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  4. RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.: My RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic Was working completely fine when I first got it but then I stoped playing for a week and so I didn't use the headset and now I'm back and now the mic works...
  5. My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help.: The rig 300 hc headset mic is barely picking up my voice. Please help 36db2845-0636-4bd2-8613-ff9d00c4b1b4
  6. Why isn’t my mic working on my rig 300 pro XH for party chat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my mic working on my rig 300 pro XH for party chat?: I just bought the headset and can’t talk to people but can hear them through the headset. 45e02b7b-3ec3-4fa1-9324-ad8d3158de3d
  7. Rig 700 hx headset mic isn't working on my Xbox. It only works in party chat. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rig 700 hx headset mic isn't working on my Xbox. It only works in party chat. Please help: My headset mic only works in party chat not regular play. Please help me! a200172f-86d1-4061-a4e4-a408239aeb58
  8. Rig 300 pro HX mic too quiet not picking up voice properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rig 300 pro HX mic too quiet not picking up voice properly: I tested the headset on other devices and it's perfect, even worked in a phone call but when I use it on Xbox it's barley picks up my voice and cuts out alot, I've tried other controllers, updated...
  9. RIG 700 mic doesn't work in game chat. Xbox x series

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    RIG 700 mic doesn't work in game chat. Xbox x series: No matter what I try, the only way to communicate in game with this headset is to join a party with friends. Regular in game chat no longer works. It used to. No matter how...
  10. xbox 1 rig headset cannot get it to connect to my new controller no sound no mic

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 1 rig headset cannot get it to connect to my new controller no sound no mic: Tried new headset. Seems xbox won't recogonize it. Tried putting in my old headset which I had sound on but no mic, now no sound no mic for the other controller. Help...