How do I get my games to work?

Discus and support How do I get my games to work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help, I bought dbz kakarot on my Xbox one S, the console broke and was unable to update. So I bought a new series X, the black one and when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abdul-MuhaiminPenniken, Jan 30, 2023.

  1. How do I get my games to work?


    I need help, I bought dbz kakarot on my Xbox one S, the console broke and was unable to update. So I bought a new series X, the black one and when trying to play the kakarot game, it says I need to update my old Xbox one to play the game on my new series X. Any thoughts on this? Or help to solve my problem?

    :)
     
    Abdul-MuhaiminPenniken, Jan 30, 2023
    #1
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

    How to do I get my game to work?

  3. Tezzerrific Win User

    How to do I get my game to work?

    if you see this message I have given them the fix for their error and how to get the game running, no need to go through mass amounts of unneeded troubleshooting.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    How to do I get my game to work?

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this KESHIADECKER

    If you’re facing this problem only with this game, it’s an issue with the game itself and not Windows.
    I can suggest you some things based on my knowledge. But if the issue persist you need to reach the game developer support

    But first tell me briefly what did you tried so far
    This is to avoid giving you the same troubleshooting steps
  5. Rostom L Win User

    How do I get my games to work?

    Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

    Does it happen to all of your games?

    Let's try to clear your game's local data instead.

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    Press and hold the Xbox button in the centre of your controller.
    Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you're connected to the Xbox service.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

    Reference: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
  6. NitroGaming0101 Win User

    How do I get my XBOX to work

    Is it possible that your barracks has limitations on its internet usage? It could be blocking the download. The easiest way to check that would be to see if you can connect it to someone’s mobile hotspot, then try to download something.
    I also have a PC on the same internet that downloads games just fine. I got the Xbox because there are games I can’t play on my pc that I wanted to play.
Thema:

How do I get my games to work?

Loading...
  1. How do I get my games to work? - Similar Threads - games

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...