How do I get my games and dlcs back?

Discus and support How do I get my games and dlcs back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been having some issues with my xbox one s recently, as it's on the older side. I looked around the internet to see how i can make the home menu... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SiloInky, May 19, 2020.

1. SiloInky
    SiloInky Guest

Ive been having some issues with my xbox one s recently, as it's on the older side. I looked around the internet to see how i can make the home menu run more smoothly and peoppe were saying that factory resetting was the eay to go so i did that and chose
    the option to save the games that are on my xbox. Well big suprise, Red Dead Redemption 2 and my
    Year 3 Pass in For Honor are nowhere to be found, theyre on my xbox like i own them but xbox declares that i dont own them at all. So whenever i go to play rdr2 it says "looks like you dont own this game" its still in my library
    like its mine but i have to pay ANOTHER 60 DOLLARS to play it? Same thing with my year 3 pass, this is extremely frustrating and id appreciate some help from microsoft support but it looks like they dont allow me to talk to somebody over the
    phone if it has to do with this kind of situation.

:)

SiloInky, May 19, 2020
  2. SiloInky Win User

Unfortunately that didnt work, it still says i dont own rdr2
  3. SiloInky Win User

Thats right, i i have my first ever xbox account that i use to buy my games and then my new account and a friends account to share xbox live. Ill try this, thanks for the help.
  4. Suburban Chud Win User

Befor you had done the reset on your system had you ever logged onto a second Xbox like at a friends?

If you had you might have to reset your xbox as your home system.

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide
    • Select System, then select Settings
    • Select Personalization and then select My home Xbox
    • Make sure to review the information and then choose Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox. From this step, you can also remove designation by selecting This is not my home Xbox.

I had this happen as well and lost use of For Honor untill I reset it.

Hope that helps.
  5. Francia J. Win User

How do I get my games back?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate your license for the game. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game orders for the games from there, please make sure that they're all showing as "completed".

Once confirmed, sign out on Minecraft launcher then quit the app before signing back in.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

How do I get my bundle game back?

Nobody can stole your game dear sir. It must be listed in ready to install. The best solution is to contact support here. Very sorry to hear about that problem. Must
    be very annoying.
Thema:

1. How do I get my games and dlcs back? - Similar Threads - games dlcs

2. Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!: So i brought the dlc;s to 3 games; 2 are on the gamepass and 1 on the microsoft store. All the DLC's are not showing up ingame. the games are Persona 5 Tactica, Forspoken deluxe version and...
  3. Can you share game DLCs on PC without game pass?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you share game DLCs on PC without game pass?: Me and my brother are both part of a microsoft family, but neither of us are the parent account, because my dad has it; so we don’t game share directly with everyone else. I tried the method of...
  4. Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...: I have recently pre ordered the two latest DLCs coming to Farming simulator 22. When i checked out more add ons for the game i noticed i had more add ons not installed from the pack from when i...
  5. Should'nt i be available to have the same game dlcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should'nt i be available to have the same game dlcs: I have a question shouldn't we be able to accuess a dlc from an account that has game pass to share? I thought everybody was gonna have the same dlc because of the shared gamepass?...
  6. Fable 2 not loading DLCs on cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 not loading DLCs on cloud gaming: I have been playing Fable 2 on my Steam Deck through Edge browser and tested this on iOS cloud gaming too. The base game is running well. Though it does not load the purchased DLCs. It actually...
  7. Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a...: I bought a DLC for Fable 2 and it downloaded and worked on the other PC now I can not redownload it. So help please? Save file can't be loaded without it they say owned but can't be...
  8. Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season pass not letting me play DLCS or Install on Xbox Game pass For PC: So I Baught Season pass for Fallout 4, it says ''no need to download ready to use in game'' when I open game I can not activate them DLCS also not shown in my app data on windows pc. I restarted...
  9. Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft must be stopped from selling DLCS and then removing games this must be a breach...: Hello Everyone, if any is a lawyer please get in contact with me as i would like to sue Microsoft for this horrible marketing scheme. It is crazy t charge for DLCS take your money and then remove...
  10. I downloaded all the dlc for snowrunner in the xbox app and the base game but the dlcs dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded all the dlc for snowrunner in the xbox app and the base game but the dlcs dont...: i bought the year 1 pass + snowrunner base game, it worked for a while until i got the game pass. now when i play the game everything is locked and i cant cancel my subscription until the end of...