How do I get my gamertag back from a hacker?

Discus and support How do I get my gamertag back from a hacker? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox account/gamertag has been hacked and whoever did it changed the email so now I can't get back to it no matter what I try. Any help on how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nathan aldrich, Sep 22, 2023.

1. How do I get my gamertag back from a hacker?

My Xbox account/gamertag has been hacked and whoever did it changed the email so now I can't get back to it no matter what I try. Any help on how to fix this?

:)

nathan aldrich, Sep 22, 2023
  2. Jason_ Aldrich Win User

Well the issue is that they have ended up changing the email, password, and everything else associated with the account.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Nathan! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft Xbox account being compromised. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

In this case, you will need to follow the instructions in the interactive tool using the link below in order to recover your account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. jac c1 Win User

Xbox hacker what do I do

How about delete the hackers account, I have the name of another hacker, recently stole my cousins account and is even selling it, xbox gamertag of hacker is fritz6163, how about do something and get rid of the hackers
  5. Geri M. Win User

How do I get my account back from a hacker?

Hi jaywilson2,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

How do I get my account back from a hacker?

Hello jaywilson2,

Good day and we hope you are well today.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down. Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. How do I get my gamertag back from a hacker? - Similar Threads - gamertag hacker

2. My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want...: My account got hacked but i recovered it but the hackers had changed my gamertag so i want to revert it back. Pls someone help me 2a67077c-60fd-4159-be58-ca3cb1c093df
  3. How do I recover my hacked account when the hacker changed my email, cell number, and gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my hacked account when the hacker changed my email, cell number, and gamertag?: My account has been compromised, hacked, messed with. They changed my gamertag, all personal info, and also deleted my original email I created for the account years ago. I need to speak to a real...
  4. Please help hacker change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help hacker change my gamertag: Someone change my username now i can't change it back i have to pay 9.99$ just to change it. He knows my password and email. I made a pin code to secure my account. HE still has the information....
  5. HACKER NEEDED i'm waiting 2 years to use again my GamerTag that is still linked with old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    HACKER NEEDED i'm waiting 2 years to use again my GamerTag that is still linked with old...: Hi, I just want to use again my GamerTag. about two years ago I deleted my "old microsoft account" believing that my GamerTag will be still available to use after 60 or 90 days when microsoft...
  6. Gamertag entfernt und neuen aufgezwungen und gestern Konto für einen Tag gesperrt weil hacker ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag entfernt und neuen aufgezwungen und gestern Konto für einen Tag gesperrt weil hacker ...: Title-[mod translation-Gamertag removed and new imposed and yesterday account locked for a day because hackers insulted!!! Audacity and where is the honest and clean player???...
  7. gta5 mean hacker gamertag: [GT Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta5 mean hacker gamertag: [GT Removed]: I was playing gta and hanging out with a friend and a friend of a friend was being mean and he got mad so he said that he had a j-tag and he said that he was going to take my ip and he said that...
  8. gamertag and money changed/stolen by hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamertag and money changed/stolen by hacker: i need help talking to a representative of microsoft with my problem 49e3ae73-6796-4566-9d81-778c35d3f80f
  9. My gamertag was changed by a hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag was changed by a hacker: a week ago I reported my account had been hacked. it was investigated and a refund given as my credit card had been used. however as part of the hack they changed my gamertag from Inflamed4skin to...
  10. Hacker, Gamertag: [Mod Removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker, Gamertag: [Mod Removed]: Hello, my name is Robin, Gamertag: GhostfireGaming today I was being harassed and threatened to be hacked by the gamertag in the subject, he claims to have sold hacks, hacked multiple people, and...