How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2

Discus and support How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the standard xbox app, the top tab underneath the user profile pic is the gamepass "Home"; it has a small icon of a house. However, for my xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John 1910, Sep 19, 2023.

1. John 1910
    John 1910 Guest

On the standard xbox app, the top tab underneath the user profile pic is the gamepass "Home"; it has a small icon of a house. However, for my xbox app this house icon with gamepass is not found. Instead, I only have "My library" and "Store".

I currently own gamepass ultimate and it does show underneath my profile pic. My microsoft store is logged into the same account, and I've tried resetting and redownloading the app. I have another laptop that is able to show the feature. Could it be because I'm running Windows 11 on my current PC and the other one is Window 10?

How do I get my gamepass library to show on the xbox app PC? V2 [​IMG]

Hello ,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble accessing your gamepass library on the xbox app PC. You can try the following steps to see if they help:

- Make sure your xbox app and Microsoft store are updated to the latest version.

- Sign out and sign back in to your xbox app and Microsoft store with the same account.

- Restart your PC and launch the xbox app again.

- If none of the above steps work, you can still access your gamepass library through the Microsoft store app. Just go to the "Gaming" section and select "Xbox Game Pass" from the menu.

-Reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.
    -Uninstall and reinstall the game

If you're having trouble getting a game to play, uninstalling and then reinstalling the game might help. Occasionally, game files may get corrupted or altered, especially if you've had a malware problem or are running a game modification on your device.

Some games can even repair the original files without you having to remove the game completely. However, if you installed the game from the Microsoft Store, you'll only be able to completely uninstall and reinstall the game. For more info, follow the steps in:

How to install and uninstall a PC game on a Windows device

However, after trying all of these the issue still persists. My microsoft store also does not have a game section.

***Removed personally identifiable information from picture***

:)

John 1910, Sep 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: