how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

Discus and support how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Harry Dietz, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Harry Dietz
    Harry Dietz Guest

Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work

:)

Harry Dietz, Feb 4, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Harry,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, make sure your cell phone or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Chromecast Audio or speaker with Chromecast built-in.
    Open the Google Home app.
    Press and hold the card on your device.
    Press Cast Audio. Stream audio.

Source:https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6279392?hl=es-419

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  3. PrezidentGarth Win User

Audio Issue - Using Xbox Companion to Stream to Youtube via OBS

Im also having this issue. I did figure out how to get my steelseries 9x to play party audio and my mic audio. I had to allow game bar access to my mic. My problem now is the game audio doesnt come through the stream.
  4. Jake58 Win User

Xbox Console Companion

When I stream over the screen from my Xbox, I can hear the game audio, just not party audio.
  5. John WeidemanBeal Win User

Gamechat not working on stream.

Thank you for your assistance.

We solved half of my problems. My audio is now streaming to twitch. However, game chat is not. Last week on I was able to stream my mics audio AND my IN GAME chat audio to twitch directly from my Xbox series S, meaning my PC and Playstation party mates audio was making it into my stream.

That is not happening now. Slightly less frustrating but still quite.
  6. Eletricdrum Win User

PC party audio not coming through Xbox Twitch stream.

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Everyone in the party who is not streaming needs to give permission for their audio to be used for the broadcast.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide. At the top of the Party chat options check the box labeled “Include my audio”.

PS: Most games do not allow the in-game voice chat to be broadcast. You’ll need to do some google searching or a quick test stream to see if the game you want to live stream is compatible with this method.
Thema:

1. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream? - Similar Threads - game party audio

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  4. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  5. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  6. How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?: I’ve been trying to find a concrete answer, but there doesn’t seem to be one. I want to be able to record the game/party chat audio in my Xbox clips. Watching back the clips with only the basic...
  7. Xbox game bar party audio doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game bar party audio doesnt work: xbox game bar party chat isnt working for me. i join a party I can hear them but they can only hear me when I have the game bar open, which is a problem because i cannot play a game with it...
  8. My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...: I’ve looked everywhere to find a solution but haven’t been able to find anything that actually works. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 4f701d94-9ad2-44c2-97c9-13558d53c064
  9. Party/game audio mixer greyed out Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party/game audio mixer greyed out Xbox series x: I recently got my xbox series x, I have a turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 headset that I've been using on my previous Xbox one s. I have paired it with my xbox x but the volume for party and game...
  10. Game and pc audio is distorted and unchangeable when in Xbox game bar party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game and pc audio is distorted and unchangeable when in Xbox game bar party: So basically, when I join an Xbox game bar party, my audio in a game or another application is distorted. This audio distortion also happens when I launch specific games like sea of thieves and...