how do i get my first 50 followers on twitch? i cant get to 40 cuz they keep following me...

Discus and support how do i get my first 50 followers on twitch? i cant get to 40 cuz they keep following me... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I cant get to 50 followers, i got 47 at the moment, whats a good strategy to keep people entertained? Im not that good w talking so ik it can get... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/virusinferno66, Feb 25, 2023.

1. how do i get my first 50 followers on twitch? i cant get to 40 cuz they keep following me...

I cant get to 50 followers, i got 47 at the moment, whats a good strategy to keep people entertained? Im not that good w talking so ik it can get boring

submitted by /u/virusinferno66
    [link] [comments]

/u/virusinferno66, Feb 25, 2023
  2. chrisguidry1 Win User

Banned for no reason. But filed a case review and it got overturned

Well I made a group post and it had my twitch name in it. And I said if y'all wouldnt mind going check it out and if u like it drop a follow for me. A friend told me I can get banned for that. But if I dont know the real reason for the ban in the first
    place how do i know not to do whatever i did?
  3. Rostom L Win User

How do I get rid of follow bots?

Hi IronKnight!

Unfortunately, we cannot control who's going to follow us. That's really fine because it's like they're trying to add you as friend - as long as you don't accept or add them back, they cannot be part of your friend's list. You shouldn't get banned for that because the Xbox Enforcement team take each report or case into consideration before doing such actions. As long as you do not violate the Xbox Community Standards https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards then you're safe.

You may instead change or edit your privacy settings to control how you communicate or share your account information online.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy.

Or through https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  4. TumulousOrc3480 Win User

When Shipping a Broken Xbox ?

i cant get my shipping label i followed all the instructions how do i get it
  5. BEA5T KILLER22 Win User

Minecraft

Hi, I host a variety of over 40 pvps, mini games and survival games on minecraft and they are really fun, if you want be able to play then add me and send me a message at or just follow my twitch, .
  6. BEA5T KILLER22 Win User

xbox one minecraft player

Hi I host a variety of over 40 pvps, mini games, and survival games on minecraft and they are really fun, if you want be able to play then add me and send me a message at or just follow my twitch,
Thema:

how do i get my first 50 followers on twitch? i cant get to 40 cuz they keep following me...

1. how do i get my first 50 followers on twitch? i cant get to 40 cuz they keep following me... - Similar Threads - followers twitch cant

2. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  3. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  4. Remove my following

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Remove my following: I removed all my followers on the xbox app. But now it’s glitched saying i have 6 followers, even though i removed all of them. I was wondering if someone could remove them for me. Ive tried every...
  5. I’m getting spammed by followers so people can ban me what do I do.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m getting spammed by followers so people can ban me what do I do.: Someone spammed me with followers and I have video proof. They are bots and because they are bots I can be banned. They are going to report me for hitting followers. What do I do?...
  6. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  7. Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Help I’m being follow botted and it won’t stop: I’m being follow noted after a game of r6 and it won’t stop. I put all the child safety locks on but it doesn’t stop people from following me. Will I get banned? 4f5ef47c-5f6f-4405-9336-27e1107670b6
  8. Follow me on twitch @mcgibblers or go to this linkhttps://www.twitch.tv/mcgibblers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Follow me on twitch @mcgibblers or go to this linkhttps://www.twitch.tv/mcgibblers: Twitch Twitch 9fc279c5-5871-434e-bb4d-32ad3ed1c4b5
  9. Twitch app won't let me follow anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app won't let me follow anything.: I recently had issues with sharing stuff to my showcase of which is now sorted however around the same time my twitch won't work properly. I assumed the issue was connected but apparently not. I...
  10. (Error code: 0x00E000A1) Can't seem to follow anything on Twitch through Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Error code: 0x00E000A1) Can't seem to follow anything on Twitch through Xbox one: So after the most recent update on twitch TV for the Xbox one (where it shows the following channels and games in the middle of the screen) I've noticed that it didn't show a list or an indicator...