How do I get my DLC content from the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass?

Discus and support How do I get my DLC content from the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well, I just bought the Black ops 2 seasons pass since it was on sale recently and it automatically downloaded the pass but once I get in the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Esai Morales, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Esai Morales
    Esai Morales Guest

Well, I just bought the Black ops 2 seasons pass since it was on sale recently and it automatically downloaded the pass but once I get in the game and try downloading the maps it says "Premium content is blocked for this account. To change your privacy & online settings go to settings, privacy." I've checked the add ons and it only appears 2 the pass and the free nuketown. I've tried restarting the Xbox, reinstalling the game, and removing/adding my account and it still isn't working. Is there some way you guys can give me the content separately I really want the content and I just hoped I didn't waste my money,” Please if any can help please speak up

:)

Esai Morales, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Team Klepek Win User

Elite Info

Q - If I buy a Season Pass, will I get early access to the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs?

A - No, fans who purchase the Season Pass will have access to each of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs on the same date as those who purchase the DLC Map Packs á la carte for their respective platform.

From the link in the first post.
  3. Solitarie A Win User

shredded season pass code

4. Team Klepek Win User

call of duty elite

This is probably going to be a block of text. Sorry

Q – Why are you ceasing sales of new Call of Duty Elite Premium membership subscriptions now?

A – Call of Duty: MW3 Content Collection #4: Final Assault marks the final content release and the end of the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content for Call of Duty Elite Premium memberships.

Q – What happens if I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently? Will I still get a year of Call of Duty ElitePremium services and all Call of Duty: MW3 DLC?

A – Yes, Call of Duty Elite Premium members will continue to enjoy all the Call of Duty: MW3 DLC and the full range of Call of Duty Elite Premium services and operations for Call of Duty: MW3 through the terms of their subscription.

Q – If I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently, will I get Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC?

A – Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC is not included in the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content membership. We’ll be releasing new details soon.
  5. HassanB Win User

My new down load

Hello,

You would need to purchase map packs that you wish to play from the Xbox LIVE marketplace separately. There is no such thing as a season pass or free content for having Elite with Black Ops 1.

The only time you would have gotten content for free is if you had a Call of Duty ELITE membership that was paid at the time and you would only get Modern Warfare 3 DLC for free. If you have a free ELITE membership now, you would need to pay for that Modern
    Warfare 3 DLC as well.

As far as Black Ops 2 is concerned, this game has a season pass which you can purchase if you wish to download all of the DLC that comes out for this game.
  6. You Like Tyson Win User

i want the ripper but not the dlc maps

Unfortunately, the ripper is not available for separate purchase, just as the peacekeeper from Call of Duty Black Ops 2's Revolution Dlc was not. I cant call whether it will be or not available separately later on in the season.
Thema:

1. How do I get my DLC content from the Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass? - Similar Threads - DLC content Call

2. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  3. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  4. If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...: If my friend bought the dlc for the new call of duty mw3 & he cant access it whos end is it that we go complain about ? 77a624de-7850-40c9-8440-7e0d8c6e6346
  5. Why are some dlc content not on sale for Xbox when the website it has them on sale...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are some dlc content not on sale for Xbox when the website it has them on sale...: So I’ve been wanting get the Sims Dlc werewolves for a while now, but I just can’t seem to catch it on sale. I’ve even bought other content that would randomly go on sale multiple times. thinking...
  6. Where oh where is my DLC content???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where oh where is my DLC content???: I purchased the VIP Pack for the new Forza to get it early on game pass. Since buying that, i have never seen any of the DLC content, but have been playing the game with no issues. I cant find a...
  7. Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。: I purchased the Starfield Premium upgrade pack, but I can’t find the skin and mission in game. I also tried re-setup the whole game and it’s useless. 2471eb1e-c96d-4a15-9ee6-89377befe859
  8. Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace: I recently got alan wake on xbox 360 and wanted to get the dlc for after i finished the game, but whenever i try to buy both dlcs it just gives me a 80182300 error code ive bought other dlcs for...
  9. Xbox one X call of duty cold war content dlc not working in offline multi player or zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X call of duty cold war content dlc not working in offline multi player or zombies: I've looked for a similar post but can't find any help. Can someone tell me if the character skins I purchased (dlc) will work in offline mode? When I have xbox gold and play zombies or...
  10. Call of duty: Black ops 3 DLC content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty: Black ops 3 DLC content: Ok so I purchased every possible expansion map pack and single maps available for COD: BO3, but didn't see in small print almost all of them are for Xbox One only I have a 360. They refused a...