How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?

Discus and support How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While triying to save up some space on my C: disk because i couldnt manage to transport data from it to the D: disk i accidently deleted my temporary... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fleur GOBEAUX, Nov 21, 2023.

1. How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?

While triying to save up some space on my C: disk because i couldnt manage to transport data from it to the D: disk i accidently deleted my temporary files which was a huge mistake because i need them and it also deleted my game serice which i could'nt control and i would get sent to it whenever i tried to install the minecraft launcher for no reason at all. In Conclusion i either need help to get my Game Services to work or to get my temporary files back.

Thank you for your help from the bottom of my Heart.

:)

Fleur GOBEAUX, Nov 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How do i get my deleted temporary files back or manage to get Game Services to work?