How do I get my daughter Game Pass Ultimate? She is 15 and cannot purchase it. How do I...

Discus and support How do I get my daughter Game Pass Ultimate? She is 15 and cannot purchase it. How do I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get my daughter Game Pass Ultimate? She is 15 and cannot purchase it. How do I give permission? She had me purchase it on my account, but she... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BillHasAQuestion, Mar 31, 2022.

1. How do I get my daughter Game Pass Ultimate? She is 15 and cannot purchase it. How do I...

How do I get my daughter Game Pass Ultimate? She is 15 and cannot purchase it. How do I give permission?
    She had me purchase it on my account, but she could not access it from her account. Is there a way to give it to her?
    If so, does it require that I remove age restrictions?

Thanks!

:)

BillHasAQuestion, Mar 31, 2022
  2. BillHasAQuestion Win User

How do I get my daughter Game Pass Ultimate? She is 15 and cannot purchase it. How do I give permission?

Actually, no, I've already done that. I was wondering if there's any way my daughter can have Game Pass Ultimate on her XBox. She is under 18, and for that reason we not been able to buy her a subscription.

Thanks.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Is it on a console or a pc ?

Or mobile

If pc you must sign in to download the games then she can use it on her own profile by signing into the xbox app after to play but she cannot download the games

Home console is only an console feature

Now concerning tablets or mobiles you would have to sign into xbox app as xcloud is subscriber only feature
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Sometimes it takes some time for the changes to apply.

Please wait about 10 minutes and please also remove and redownload her profile from the device.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help removing restrictions from your daughter's account.

Using your account, go to https://account.microsoft.com/family

Click on your daughter's name/gamertag.

You should now be able to see all her Privacy & Online safety settings. Make sure they are set to Allow/Everybody.

You can also toggle on the settings to be sure (Set to friends then back to Everybody) and submit changes.

You should be all set! I hope this helps.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Since her account is still set as a child account, it would not be possible for her to get access for Game pass Ultimate on her own account unless the parent account will remove the restrictions for her.

Make sure you have already also shared the subscription from your account to hers using the Home Xbox feature.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.
Thema:

How do I get my daughter Game Pass Ultimate? She is 15 and cannot purchase it. How do I...

1. How do I get my daughter Game Pass Ultimate? She is 15 and cannot purchase it. How do I... - Similar Threads - daughter Game Pass

2. Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games: My daughter changed my Xbox profile name and now when I try to play my games the saves won’t load. I’m specifically playing Elden Ring and when I start the game it tells me it has to load the new...
  3. Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...: i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to use, but she only has an xbox 360, does the ultimate game pass work on this xbox. thank you...
  4. Hi I have a Xbox 360. My daughter wants some games and not sure how I can get some free...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a Xbox 360. My daughter wants some games and not sure how I can get some free...: Hi my daughter wants some games on the Xbox 360. Is there any free little girl games or ones that would suit younger people 9d265ebb-8090-4b91-b96e-4c1a8cb898ad
  5. Microsoft removed the game Minecraft Dungeons from my daughter's account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft removed the game Minecraft Dungeons from my daughter's account.: I've been through the support process several times to request a refund so I can just buy a gift key versus following the prompts given via Microsoft when purchasing for her and giving permission...
  6. 2nd series x for daughter how to share game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    2nd series x for daughter how to share game pass: currently have a series in the house that myself and my daughter sign into i pay for ultimate monthly on my profile looking at getting a 2nd on all access but unsure how the mechanics of the 2...
  7. Quit game pass but pass on my games to my daughter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quit game pass but pass on my games to my daughter: I bought an X-Box during lockdown so my daughter could play against her friends. Now she's working, I'd like to transfer all of that across to her own Gamepass account, but keep my own...
  8. Game streaming on iPad - Content filters won't let my daughter play games even if she has a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game streaming on iPad - Content filters won't let my daughter play games even if she has a...: She can log in but she gets an error when playing No Mans Sky: "You don't have access to this content due to Family Settings" She can play it on a regular Xbox and has an exception to allow the...
  9. Playing Xbox Game Pass with my daughter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Xbox Game Pass with my daughter: Hi, I currently subscribe to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I have both an Xbox One X and PC. The game Grounded has just been released on the game pass and I really want to play it with my...
  10. Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased XBOX game. Downloaded it on console under son's account. Daughter is not able...: We purchased HALO for my oldest son to play on the XBOX a few days ago. My daughter would also like to play the game, however when she selects the game on her account (on same console), it is...