How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?

Discus and support How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, just this morning my crazy ex boyfriend hacked into my Xbox account. No biggie right? No, he decides to send racist things to everyone in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lilly Higgins1, Oct 20, 2023.

1. How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked?

So, just this morning my crazy ex boyfriend hacked into my Xbox account. No biggie right? No, he decides to send racist things to everyone in my messages and so then led me to over a months worth of bans. I've called Xbox support, Microsoft, went online and still nothing. I'm just debating making a new account since I do have people I play with and I can't even speak to them.

:)

Lilly Higgins1, Oct 20, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Lilly! I'm more than happy to help you!

Just a gentle reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. I’m so sorry but the reason and all details are only available on your end.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

If your suspension is eligible for an appeal, you can file a case review. Here's how:

To submit an appeal:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Note: Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregarding these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Thank you for your kindness and understanding.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

You cannot win with Microsoft, they are pathetic, i would use this opportunity to switch to a different platform.
  4. CountingDown27 Win User

You do realise by saying "You've made a great choice to make a new one" that you are actually encouraging the OP to break the Xbox rules? Namely:

"VI. Where there are limits, there’s a reason. For example, don't:

"Create alternate Microsoft accounts to circumvent a suspension or restriction"

From the Xbox Community Standards:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards#vii
  5. Lilly Higgins1 Win User

Hi Darhyl,

Unfortunately I tried to submit an appeal and they said that they’re going to keep my ban. So, I’m just going to make a new account, thanks!
  6. Lilly Higgins1 Win User

so you're basically saying I'm breaking an xbox rule because these people kept my ban after something I didn't do? that's not my fault lol, don't try and make it seem like I'm in the wrong for "breaking a rule" because nobody listened to me.
Thema:

1. How do I get my account unbanned when I've been hacked? - Similar Threads - account unbanned I've

2. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  3. I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my account unbanned this is ridiculous the kid started messaging me first: I want my account unbanned the kid started it with me 7a133edc-1f98-4b9a-8e98-847d2f26205b
  4. Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?: I have a console ban on and you guys denied my appeal, someone got mad tht i wouldnt apologize that i was talking to my game saying "it was **** stupid". So he wanted an apology and i didnt give...
  5. How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to contact Xbox Live Enforcement or get my Xbox account unbanned.: Please read to the end if you can make a difference as this gets very bad. Alright, so as the title suggests i need help getting my Xbox account unbanned. this account is under the name Syqcl and...
  6. My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends account was banned and I’m trying to get it unbanned he has had the for a while...: My friends account was banned can I get it unbanned e33950cc-c0b7-4ab5-9459-a730fde0e3ea
  7. Please Unban My Account Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Unban My Account Xbox: I was banned indefinitely, however, I was on a trip and not on the account at the time of the offence and my appeal was denied, can xbox unban my account? I have been with xbox for nearly 7...
  8. Will my permanently banned Xbox account ever get unbanned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my permanently banned Xbox account ever get unbanned?: My Xbox account was PERMANENTLY banned yesterday. I have 0 strikes, the so called “enforcement team” DID NOT leave any details as to why my Xbox account was PERMANENTLY banned. I was watching tv...
  9. How do I get my account unbanned

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my account unbanned: I sold my Xbox is January because Xbox was too toxic and I was always working and then I just got a new Xbox but it says that my account was banned and I didn’t do anything wrong and I got an...
  10. Is there a way I can get my account unbanned i've learnt my lesson and I even threw out and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way I can get my account unbanned i've learnt my lesson and I even threw out and...: I really want to be unbanned and such because I love being apart of xbox community I lost almost all my progress in games ee1f898e-c134-40bd-948b-b4b3ad836362