How do I get minecraft to let me invite people to my world again??

Discus and support How do I get minecraft to let me invite people to my world again?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so me and my boyfriend have been playing on a world I created for a couple of weeks now. We haven't had any issues until yesterday. He is unable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SunnyLu23, Jan 11, 2024.

1. SunnyLu23
    SunnyLu23 Guest

Hello, so me and my boyfriend have been playing on a world I created for a couple of weeks now. We haven't had any issues until yesterday. He is unable to join me for some reason. When I go to invite him to play, there is no option for inviting anyone, nor does the world show up for him to join that way either. I've tried signing in and out of my Xbox account, exiting minecraft, and checking to see if there's any updates I'm missing, but nothings worked

:)

SunnyLu23, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello SunnyLu23, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a post by A. User, where he suggests the following steps to try to solve the problem:

"When it comes to internal functionality of the game, it is best to contact Minecraft support, through the following links. The game experts will help you solve the problem with many better tools at your disposal than here in the community" .

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/g

Support Forum:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/

Minecraft Twitter Support
    https://twitter.com/mojang?lang=es

Minecraft Forum
    https://forominecraft.com/

https://www.minecraftforum.net/

Minecraft Community
    https://www.minecraft.net/es-es/community

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/a2434ce1-30b1-49ec-bb29-064ed7707724

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. JosiahHarding Win User

Minecraft and Xbox app issues with Multiplayer.

I have the same problem! I can join other people’s worlds, but when i create a world people can’t join my world even when I invite them. I have cellular data does that have anything to do with it? When i go into settings in Minecraft it wont let me turn
    on friends of friends. Please Help! It is ios.
  4. Griffinx185 Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

It just wont leg me log in and it wont let me invite people to my games/worlds but i can join other peoples worlds
  5. tonyman101 Win User

Hardcore Minecraft Players

Hi, I'm just getting online today to play Minecraft with people but don't have anyone set up or any worlds to join? Any help would be great. I think my gamer tag is and I just sent you an invite. Can you help me start playing?
  6. derpchubbs2424 Win User

World gone on Minecraft Xbox one

ok so the world still exists and is on the cloud because i ask my friend to get on my account on his Xbox and check, but when i went back on to Minecraft on my Xbox it wont let me get a past a screen saying "Your other Xbox is taking
    a long time to sync to the cloud" and I've hit try again over and over again. What do i do?
Thema:

1. How do I get minecraft to let me invite people to my world again?? - Similar Threads - minecraft let invite

2. minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore: i play minecraft bedrock on computer and used to be able to join my friend (who plays on switch) about a few months ago. minecraft randomly stopped working for us one day, saying errors like...
  3. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  4. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  5. Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?: I was able to before but after an update it's saying use a different account with a namr to it but this is the account I was using is there any way to take it off of the device and put it back on...
  6. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  7. Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly: My Minecraft wont let me use chat in multiplayer, I've checked all my settings and everything should be correct as i havent changed anything and just yesterday i was able to chat with friends on...
  8. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  9. Why is my Minecraft account not letting me set it as active?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Minecraft account not letting me set it as active?: So I took a break over a course of a few months off of Minecraft, and after I tried to play it again it said I hadn't bought it. But then, I looked into my accounts and found my other account that...
  10. Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.: Ever since i got my new phone and signed into my minecraft account, I'm unable to join or invite friends to my world. It simply says I have no friends but on the xbox live app it shows that I do...