How do i get Minecraft Java with the Windows 10 Edition?

Discus and support How do i get Minecraft Java with the Windows 10 Edition? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and I read that if you had Minecraft Java edition you could get the Windows 10 edition. I am just wondering if... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TRUEoli, May 22, 2018.

1. TRUEoli
    TRUEoli Guest

So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and I read that if you had Minecraft Java edition you could get the Windows 10 edition. I am just wondering if there is any way to get Minecraft Java edition with the Windows 10 edition. Thanks!

:)

TRUEoli, May 22, 2018
  2. Minecraft Java edition license

I've Minecraft for Windows 10.

How do I get Minecraft Java edition for free (since WIndows 10 is for free if you have an Java edition)?

I need the Java ed to play Lucky Island and other only available in Java ed.

SuperSiggeBus, May 22, 2018
  3. Jardelfc91
    Jardelfc91 Guest
    minecraft windows 10 & minecraft java edition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?

Jardelfc91, May 22, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: