How do I get into the parental controls if I forgot the passcode and the answer to the reset ...

Discus and support How do I get into the parental controls if I forgot the passcode and the answer to the reset ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have forgotten what I set as the passcode to the parental settings on my xbox 360 I try to reset the passcode but it asks for a answer to a security... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdgierToe51810, Nov 26, 2016.

1. How do I get into the parental controls if I forgot the passcode and the answer to the reset ...

I have forgotten what I set as the passcode to the parental settings on my xbox 360 I try to reset the passcode but it asks for a answer to a security question and I have forgotten the answer to that also so what do I do to change the passcode?

:)

EdgierToe51810, Nov 26, 2016
  2. CodexJinn
    CodexJinn Guest
    Reset Parental Controls

Hi there,

I forgot the passcode and answer to the secret question to the parental controls for my Xbox 360. Is there a way to reset the parental code via the web or other means?

Thanks!

CodexJinn, Nov 26, 2016
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Our 6 year old son managed to activate Family controlHow do I get into the parental controls if I forgot the passcode and the answer to the reset ... :(

Hello,

To reset the family settings passcode if you do not know the passcode or the reset question answer you would need to contact Microsoft Chat Support.

Please visit this page here. Click Billing and Memberships > Under Microsoft Account click Forgot Parental Control Code.

HassanB, Nov 26, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

How do I get into the parental controls if I forgot the passcode and the answer to the reset ...

gds1972, Nov 26, 2016
  5. gds1972 Win User

How do I get into the parental controls if I forgot the passcode and the answer to the reset questio

6. ChasedSumo5 Win User

password

I forgot my passcode for M games, everthing it could be doesn't work. Like it could be 0519 or 0615, how do I go about getting the password for the parental controls reset? or find out what it is.
  7. HassanB Win User

SO FRUSTRATED !!!!!!!!!

Deleting the profile and downloading it again won't reset the family settings passcode. That will only get rid of an account passcode, not one that's globally set for the console.

You'll need to visit this page here. That page has information on the family settings passcode and how to change
    the passcode or simply turn it off by changing the passcode to nothing. You will need to know the reset code that was previously set or the reset question answer. If you know neither, then you will need to contact Microsoft Chat Support or Request a call via
    this site here. Click Billing & Memberships, under Microsoft Account click Forgot Parental Control Code.
  8. HassanB Win User

Our 6 year old son managed to activate Family control:(

Hello,

To reset the family settings passcode if you do not know the passcode or the reset question answer you would need to contact Microsoft Chat Support.

Please visit this page here. Click Billing and Memberships > Under Microsoft Account click Forgot Parental Control Code.
  9. HassanB Win User

Parental Controls need reset.

Hello,

If you do not know the parental control passcode and do not remember the reset question answer then you will need to contact Microsoft Chat Support.

Please visit this page here to reach out to Xbox Support. Select Billing and Memberships, under Microsoft Account click Forgot Parental Passcode, then finally Chat with Microsoft
    Support.
Thema:

1. How do I get into the parental controls if I forgot the passcode and the answer to the reset ... - Similar Threads - parental controls forgot

2. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  3. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  4. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  5. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  6. Do parental controls matter?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do parental controls matter?: Hello, I tried to pre-order a Destiny 2 expansion in Microsoft Store directly (Final Shape) I couldn't because of parental controls. Then I went in game and clicked on buy and it took me to the...
  7. I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...: I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I don't know how to send it in a email to my phone without going into the epic app help please?...
  8. Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim: I forgot my xbox 360 slin parent control code fdad074f-2661-48ff-825d-7a97f1e3c232
  9. Parent control password FORGOT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent control password FORGOT: My son decided to put a parent control password on his xbox so his step brother wouldn't get on his xbox. He has not a clue what it is or what his pass code question is. So I can't reset his pass...
  10. PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD FORGOT

in XBoX on Consoles
    PARENT CONTROL PASSWORD FORGOT: Please help, forgot parent control password. Need help to unlock parent control. I have serialnumber and product id. 16d5a6bb-2b65-41e9-801a-8bcfbaf742fb