How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

Discus and support How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gustavo De Souza2, Dec 26, 2023.

1. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow. When I try to input the corresponding email, it says it doesn't exist. But that doesn't make any sense because when I try to input into Minecraft (the Microsoft account has a Minecraft one linked to it) it works. The email is accepted, meaning it exists. I really need to talk to someone, please.

:)

Gustavo De Souza2, Dec 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...