How do I get in contact with Playground Games there is a big problem with my game

Discus and support How do I get in contact with Playground Games there is a big problem with my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just need to get l hold of them cause some important changes did not happen in all regions. Atleast not my region eeebfb6b-469c-4923-bb5f-ca53dee7f226 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Glwstk182, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Glwstk182
    Glwstk182 Guest

How do I get in contact with Playground Games there is a big problem with my game

I just need to get l hold of them cause some important changes did not happen in all regions. Atleast not my region

:)

Glwstk182, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Sleepyjippie
    Sleepyjippie Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 Complete Add-Ons Collection Does not add all the DLC like advertised

Hi Witcher and the rest,

just got of the phone with microsoft.

The problem cannot be solved by microsoft.

they offered me a return of the price i paid for the complete pack.

Microsoft states they can not solve the problem, the problem lies with teh developer (playground Games). because telling me in have to contact playground games and not having a solution they could only offer me a cash back.

i put the cash back on hold and will try to get a hold of playground games.

they will be the only one that can solve this.

i will let everbody know when they have a solution(or not)

Sleepyjippie, Nov 17, 2018
  3. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest
    Forza Horizon 4

contact Playgrounds Games Twiiter or on the Forza's forums

pa1blo, Nov 17, 2018
  4. How do I get in contact with Playground Games there is a big problem with my game

coco meat train, Nov 17, 2018
  5. Glwstk182
    Glwstk182 Guest
    Thank you, you may have just saved them. I found something that appently was ment to be removed but wasn't in my region

Glwstk182, Nov 6, 2018
  6. Glwstk182 Win User

Thank you, you may have just saved them. I found something that appently was ment to be removed but wasn't in my region
  7. coco meat train Win User

8. Sleepyjippie Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Complete Add-Ons Collection Does not add all the DLC like advertised

Hi Witcher and the rest,

just got of the phone with microsoft.

The problem cannot be solved by microsoft.

they offered me a return of the price i paid for the complete pack.

Microsoft states they can not solve the problem, the problem lies with teh developer (playground Games). because telling me in have to contact playground games and not having a solution they could only offer me a cash back.

i put the cash back on hold and will try to get a hold of playground games.

they will be the only one that can solve this.

i will let everbody know when they have a solution(or not)
  9. RoninPayne Win User

Forza Horizon 4‘s archive problem

My Advice is to contact Turn 10/Playground Games. support.forzamotorsport.net
  10. Nursemorph Win User

Fable 2 and 3

A Steam port of the game would be a big undertaking to do as the backend is completely different and can end up breaking things (Forza Horizon 4 players had this when Playground crowbarred a Steam version in and it basically broke the multiplayer part of the game) and and the Playground Studio tasked with Fable likely won't have time given they are working on the new game.
Thema:

1. How do I get in contact with Playground Games there is a big problem with my game - Similar Threads - contact Playground Games

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Refund contact number

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund contact number: Hi, I had an active subscription that I never signed up for. In fact, I do not even use the product or ever did. I am trying to reach customer support but the contact options are not showing and...
  5. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  6. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  7. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  8. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  9. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  10. Contact Customer Service

in XBoX on Windows
    Contact Customer Service: There was a charge of 69.99 on 5/2 and would like to know what it was for efda422e-ba27-4878-b700-093357540930