How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

Discus and support How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AdrielEstevez, Jun 9, 2024.

1. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my email can't sign in or never existed? I'm positive I have way more then enough proof that I'm the original owner of the account they even removed my phone number from the account so isn't there a way for Microsoft to check the history of an account?

:)

AdrielEstevez, Jun 9, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced?

Hi Adriel! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account being compromised.

From the official Microsoft article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245 Kindly try to follow the instructions in the interactive tool in order to recover your account.

If the steps above didn't work, you will need to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further escalations as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case.

According to Microsoft Agent | Moderator, XBF Brad A and Xbox Ambassador, CosmicCraze:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37 and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Here's how to contact Xbox Support:

"Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. AdrielEstevez Win User

How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced?

the problem is I can't sign in the hacker changed my email to outlook something fu**@outlook.com and everytime I put my email it says account with the corresponding email dosent exist so I can't sign in and ask for help since the account I sign in with is the one they try and help
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

How do I contact xbox support or get them to contact me?

Hi Princesspea299

If you describe the issue you're having, I or others may be able to assist to resolve it.

Type of console, wired or wireless, game or app name would help for starters.

Let us know some details and we can go from there.
  5. Jordan Micheal Win User

Xbox game pass code doesn't seem to work / geo restricted code

How do I contact support so I can speak to a Microsoft personnel so this can get sorted out?
  6. MoSha Win User

subscribe to gamepass PC using only account funds

can support force the transaction once through store credit? how do I contact Microsoft support that can have visibility over my account for them to help me
Thema:

How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

1. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was... - Similar Threads - contact Microsoft support

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  4. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  6. How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: Hello, I once bought Minecraft and one day when I logged in with the same gmail it logged me into a new account without minecraft and now when the launcher prompts me with "buy now" instead of...
  7. Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?: Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and...
  8. How do I contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Minecraft Microsoft Support?: So to put it short, I play Minecraft on my ps4, but I'm using my Microsoft/Xbox gamer account to play on it. I didn't play yesterday on New Year's Day so I didn't notice the problem until today....
  9. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  10. Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to contact someone from Microsoft support for my Minecraft account: Hello, My problem can't be solved by the community, as it concern Minecraft and Mojang account which, they don't manage anymore since a bit more than 1 month. It's now Microsoft behind, so I need...