How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...

Discus and support How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Basically, they keep harassing me after I block them. There are three of them at least. And I don’t know who I can go to to talk to about it but I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TSB Aliens, Aug 23, 2023.

1. TSB Aliens
    TSB Aliens Guest

How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...

Basically, they keep harassing me after I block them. There are three of them at least. And I don’t know who I can go to to talk to about it but I need help they should be banned for harassing me

:)

TSB Aliens, Aug 23, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me hateful messages after I block the original.

And set contacts to friends only which will stop any non friends msgs from reaching you

Don't accept random strangers
  3. Smwutches Win User

How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me hateful messages after I block the original.

Report them and block them. The enforcement team will look into it from there.
  4. Ice Wolf Tactic Win User

Harassment when I logged onto Xbox LIVE

I've been being harassed. I've blocked communications, but they keep making more xbox accounts and harass me further. What do I do, if they keep doing this? I've been harassed for 5-6 months about a year ago, they kept making more account. And now, recently,
    I've been being harassed by someone who's friends with my friend. Same thing, block them, they harass me on more accounts. Do I cancel my xbox live? Do I call the cops? Or are you guys going to stop them? Because allowing people to create more accounts to
    harass me, or someone else further, is unacceptable.
  5. Its KreigFrame Win User

how do I report or file a complaint about this...

thank you for your reply! I just don't understand why for the level of such a egregious comment when I had reported did not get said user ban from online play and creating new accounts to futher harass me but I will continue to submit a report through
    xbox on the said user account to make sure I am not further harassed in the future unless I am told the user in question is gone from the platform or is unable to acess online play to harass me in game and is unable to create new accounts to harass me with
    through messages and other means. but thanks again for the help!
  6. I Was Cranked Win User

Harassment when I logged onto Xbox LIVE

please help me these three people by the gts of [Mod Removed] and
    [Mod Removed] are harassing me theyre calling me fat telling me to kill myself and i thought it was over when block them nope they are creating silver accounts to keep it going i dont know how much more i can take cyberbullying is illegal why
    is this continuing help get them banned so theyll leave me alone please
Thema:

1. How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me... - Similar Threads - help harassing keep

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  8. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  9. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  10. TW- Need help dealing with harassment and abuse of Microsoft’s Xbox account creation

in XBoX Accessibility
    TW- Need help dealing with harassment and abuse of Microsoft’s Xbox account creation: Hello! I am in need of some help regarding the next steps in stopping harassment myself and a friend are receiving from a person on Xbox. This person has made multiple accounts to contact me,...