How do I get heard by an actual Microsoft employee?

Discus and support How do I get heard by an actual Microsoft employee? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been trying to remove/delete my old Xbox profile from my Microsoft account, but I haven't found any way to do so. The only support I've been able... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NeroAngelo0669, Jul 2, 2023.

1. How do I get heard by an actual Microsoft employee?

I've been trying to remove/delete my old Xbox profile from my Microsoft account, but I haven't found any way to do so. The only support I've been able to find is this community support thing, but the community can't do anything about an issue on Microsoft's end. How do I talk to someone who can bring this issue up in the actual company so this simple, common feature can be added?

:)

NeroAngelo0669, Jul 2, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

That is because there is no way to do so. To close an xbox account you would need to close your Micrososft account as a whole.

You can still reach out to support if you want to

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Desiree Coen Win User

How do I contact an actual Microsoft support employee?

Hiya!

I'm experiencing the same issue of not being able to speak to an employee. I followed your steps, but when I click "See Contact Options" I get this very unhelpful page (set up your xbox series x/s console). I tried filling in different issues, but get the same answer. I have received contact information from the retailer but all the numbers take me back to the Xbox website.

My Xbox turned off while I was playing a game and won't turn back on. I followed the suggested directions, but it still doesn't turn on and the disc is still in the console. I bought my Xbox the 25th of February 2023 and according to Microsoft devices my warranty expired 31st October 2023 (8 months after purchase).

Please advise.
  4. CarTzy Win User

How do I contact an actual Microsoft support employee?

Hello Jacob BD,

I apologize for the difficulties you had in contacting our live support staff; the issue appears to be complex, and I would recommend that we speak with someone from our live support team to get assistance because this involves accounts to which we do not have access here in the community. Please follow the instructions provided below.

To contact live support, please follow the guide below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
      1. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
      2. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
      3. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
      4. Select the "Contact Us" button
      5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
      6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
      7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
      8. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
      9. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  5. Raison detre Xx Win User

Ambassador abuse

The last I heard, us Ambassadors aren't getting any games before the actual release date. Ambassadors AREN'T Microsoft employees. We're just Xbox users like yourself that like helping others.
  6. LordGuden Win User

Can't convert my Xbox Live GOLD to Game Pass ultimate due to region differences

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work.

Is there actually a way to get hold of microsoft employees? I have tried to get help for 2 days and 5 or 6 people have tried to help me but this is obviously a problem that can't be solved in a way I can do it myself. How do you get the attention of someone with backend access that actually work at MS?
Thema:

1. How do I get heard by an actual Microsoft employee? - Similar Threads - heard actual Microsoft

2. I heard third party devices are getting banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I heard third party devices are getting banned: I am 90% sure I have undiagnosed tourettes and would like to know if I could get banned/console banned for using a strikepack. My thumbs uncontrollably flick up pretty often and it makes it hard...
  3. When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the...: Heard some cracking noises while starting watch dogs, is the series s damaged or is it the tv? 5f902a9e-a25b-4b9c-8e44-c8024d0abb86
  4. Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard: This issue has happened since the Xbox game bar update a couple of days ago. I can hear my friends in party chat, and no one can hear me while the game bar operates in the background. I've...
  5. I can hear me teammates in Fortnite but I can’t be heard why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear me teammates in Fortnite but I can’t be heard why?: I got this Xbox one 3 days ago and the voice chaye worked perfectly fine until today at first I couldn’t be heard but I fixed it. Then later on I couldn’t be heard at all I reset my counsel and...
  6. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.: Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095 [link] [comments]
  7. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...
  8. Opportunity to have your voice heard

in XboX Insiders
    Opportunity to have your voice heard: On Friday I ave an opportunity to speak with some of the Heads of Microsoft & the Heads of the Xbox department and I'm encouraged to come with suggestions on how they can improve their services....
  9. I’ve heard horror stories of people getting corrupted files and losing 100s of hours of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve heard horror stories of people getting corrupted files and losing 100s of hours of...: I own an Xbox series s, I want to know how to safely save my games or have a back up save in case of file corruption or lost progress. 96618c95-a655-44d8-8517-bad7f1f18542
  10. What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does...: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, it didn't work. i tried restarting my computer, it didn't work. I would please like a response please and thank you...