How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

Discus and support How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Brian Waguespack, Apr 14, 2024.

1. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset the app. I have attempted to adjust every setting that i thought could affect it. I have run out of things that i think could fix this issue. And my attempts to find anything about this issue has turned up empty.

:)

Brian Waguespack, Apr 14, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?