How do I get game audio through my headset?

Discus and support How do I get game audio through my headset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently gotten an Xbox One S and I don't understand why my game audio only comes from my TV instead of my headset, I've checked all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sky McCabe, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Sky McCabe
    Sky McCabe Guest

I have recently gotten an Xbox One S and I don't understand why my game audio only comes from my TV instead of my headset, I've checked all the settings but there seems to be nothing there that allows audio through my headset. Help would be appreciated as it it extremely annoying and I can't use the spotify app on my Xbox because of it.

:)

Sky McCabe, Apr 16, 2023
  2. 𝓃𝒶𝒹𝒾𝒶 Win User

I would like help with this same issue as well! when i plug in my headphones to the controller i hear the static of the headset being on but i can’t hear any audio from the xbox at all!
  3. Sky McCabe Win User

I'm using a 3.5 MM Jack, but when my friend gave me this controller he did say there was a problem with the mic jack, so that might be why, thanks mate!
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Sky!

What exactly is your headset model? How did you connect? via wired on 3.5 mm jack or wireless?

To further isolate the issue, try a different controller or headset. It's possible that one of these two has the problem.
  5. SadisticRain2 Win User

How do i get audio to go through my Headset?

I have it through the optical cable in the Xbox One. Is there supposed to be a setting on the Xbox One?
  6. CorruptDNA Win User

How do i get audio to go through my Headset?

With HDMI I don't know of any way to do that. I have my headset connected directly to the audio out on my TV.
Thema:

1. How do I get game audio through my headset? - Similar Threads - game audio through

2. Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments]
  3. 24 NOV 2023 Game audio no longer comes through GS101 headset. How to fix this when it used...

in XBoX on Consoles
    24 NOV 2023 Game audio no longer comes through GS101 headset. How to fix this when it used...: Game audio no longer comes through GS101 headset. Now this might be an loss of features on xbox because I was getting sound from games through the headset and now the chat mixer is no longer...
  4. Everytime I launch a multiplayer game through PC game pass, the audio gets very distorted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I launch a multiplayer game through PC game pass, the audio gets very distorted: Hi, I currently have a custom built PC and am using PC Game Pass for most of my games, but every time I launch a multiplayer game like sea of thieves, my audio shoots up to max when it was...
  5. Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...: Last night i was not having this issue but it has seemed to arise an I have tried to fix it multiple times and nothing has worked. I cant use Headset chat mixer because its greyed out so that's...
  6. I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every...: I cannot hear Game audio, only voice chat and other people, I’ve looked through every setting but I could be wrong, is there an easy fix to this. 6acb0d12-3960-409f-9a07-41d9951cabf4
  7. Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset?: Can I play music through just my tv and then game audio just through my headset? 49ee8916-4886-4f66-8a9e-77db0062354c
  8. Game Audio Sounds Fine But No Voice Playing Through TV?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Audio Sounds Fine But No Voice Playing Through TV?: Hi there I’ve been surfing Reddit the past week or so looking to finally fix a problem I’ve been having. I have a rather old Samsung tv with a Series S. I decided to play without my headset and...
  9. No Game Audio when Audio output through both headset and speakers

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Game Audio when Audio output through both headset and speakers: I have my audio output set to both headset and speakers. When I do this, the party audio is low quality and I have zero game audio in my headset. The headset chat mixer is set between game and...
  10. System/game audio through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    System/game audio through headset: Hi, I am trying to get system/game audio from my Xbox Series X through a pair of earphones by connecting them through the 3.5mm jack into the xbox elite controller (gen 1). I have changed the...