How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch?

Discus and support How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I have been streaming Fortnite on twitch (off of the app on xbox), but the people in my Fortnite party chat cannot be heard. My own voice can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by basicderpguy, Nov 6, 2019.

1. basicderpguy
    basicderpguy Guest

Recently I have been streaming Fortnite on twitch (off of the app on xbox), but the people in my Fortnite party chat cannot be heard. My own voice can be heard just fine on the stream but you can't hear my teammates at all. How do I fix this issue? (btw
    the people in my party are on other platforms such as PS4 or PC)

:)

basicderpguy, Nov 6, 2019
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

cant hear voice chat in fortnite on twitch stream xbox

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey CharlesGamer, how are you today? Hope you're well.

You would have to configure the stream to enable the chat of Xbox and also, all of your friends, that are in the party, have to set their privacy settings to allow their voices to be shared in a stream.

Method 1 – Xbox Party Chat

Xbox has a feature built in allowing you to share your Xbox Party chat through the Twitch app. However for this to work everyone in your party chat will have to confirm that they allow their chat to be broadcast. This will allow your Twitch chat to hear anyone that you are playing with in your party. Your Twitch chat may still not be able to hear other players that are in your game depending on the game you are playing.

Step 1 – Start A Party

The first thing you need to do is start a party with your friends. To do this hit the Xbox Button on your controller to open the menu and then select Parties and Chats –> Start A Party. You can then select Invite more and invite your friends to your party.

Step 2 – Allow Audio To Be Broadcast

If you want to broadcast other people’s audio you will need to make sure that they select the “include my audio” checkbox in the Xbox Party Chat screen. To do this click the Xbox Button and then Select Parties and Chats –> Include My Audio.

Step 3 – Set Party Chat Volume In Twitch Chat

You now need to make sure that your party is not muted in the Twitch app on your Xbox. To do this go to the Twitch app, move down to the audio sources and un-mute Party Chat. Here you can also adjust the volume of the party chat to balance your friends audio levels compared to your mic volume on the stream.

Method 2 – In-Game Chat

In certain games you are able to hear your in-game chat on your stream. This means that in some games you can play with Randoms and your Twitch stream will be able to hear the people you are playing with. However there is a lot of games that do not allow you to broadcast game chat due to privacy reasons. You will need to check if the game you are playing allows broadcasting or not.
  3. angelicviki Win User

Your friends have to open the party on their consoles and check the box that says "broadcast my audio" I believe, or their voices will not be included.
  4. slackadelic Win User

are your friends going into the party chat and saying 'broadcast my audio' ?
  5. Kirill Krasin Win User

Voices in clips? (Voix dans les captures vidéos ?)

Hello,

Xbox Clips feature are just record video/audio from current game, without your party voice chat. If you need to record video with party chat you can try to start broadcasting with Twitch (dont forget to record party chat in your broadcast settings), and
    then create clips from your past broadcast.
  6. SammyVS Win User

recording xbox game chat and mic

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Unfortunately, this is not possible. If you make a broadcast on Twitch you can save the broadcast and the party chat audio will be included. If I'm not mistaken, to include the audio in the clip it is necessary to use an external capture card.
Thema:

1. How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch? - Similar Threads - Fortnite Game Party

2. Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite cloud gaming crashing and other bugs: Hello, I’m having a tough time playing Fortnite through cloud gaming. My Wi-Fi is strong (250 Mbps), but the game crashes whenever I get near enemies. Even using an Ethernet cable doesn't help....
  3. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  4. Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...: Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games with no issues. 7155aeef-7405-408d-b41b-6d616f274c11
  5. Fortnite epic games got hacked on my xbox, what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite epic games got hacked on my xbox, what do I do?: Fortnite epic games got hacked on my xbox, what do I do 7b287a77-b7bd-45a5-a39c-f4f2006a4b52
  6. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser: Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried clearing my cache, resetting my password, and...
  7. Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal: Fortntie is the only game that crashes on my Xbox. I’ve tried to re-install, clear saved data, clear persistent storage, hard reset, taken it for a service and baisicly everything else. I play on...
  8. Fortnite freezes and kicks me out of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite freezes and kicks me out of the game: Split from this thread. Hey there I have the same issue with Fortnite, it dose the exact same freezes kicks me out and takes me to my home page, also shutting off my Xbox at times, I have a...
  9. Fortnite game on Gaming PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite game on Gaming PC: I keep getting this error on my son’s new gaming pc that he just got for Christmas. The error is “ we can't open this ms-gamingoverlay link. your device needs a new app to open this link”. It pops...
  10. How do I know which epic games account is linked to my Fortnite account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I know which epic games account is linked to my Fortnite account?: I'm trying to link my fortnite account to my new ps5 and I can't find which account is linked to my fortnite account on my xbox. It's the same way for Rocket League. I accidentally made a whole...