How do i get fallout 3 add ons (xbox 360) which i have on disk to work on my Xbox series X

Discus and support How do i get fallout 3 add ons (xbox 360) which i have on disk to work on my Xbox series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game disk and add ons are installed but the add on missions do not pop up 0cdca3b7-f6a7-4975-a91e-2f212fba8156 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wayne Chee Ting, Apr 29, 2023.

1. How do i get fallout 3 add ons (xbox 360) which i have on disk to work on my Xbox series X

The game disk and add ons are installed but the add on missions do not pop up

:)

Wayne Chee Ting, Apr 29, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

How do i get fallout 3 add ons (xbox 360) which i have on disk to work on my Xbox series X

ello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hi Wayne Chee Ting,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Games are usually installed automatically on your home console. For auto installs, you must set your power mode to Instant-on and, under Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates & downloads, select Keep my games & apps up to date.

To find your games or add ons:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.
    2. In the games list, make sure the filter is set to All console types. If you don't see your game or add-on, select Manage and see if it appears under Queue or Updates.

Please see Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. jkcm725 Win User

Fallout 3 Add Ons DLC

I to am having the same problem i have fallout 3 before GOTY and two disks that are DLC for Fallout 3 with two add-ons on each disk. I install everything with not problems but when i but in the fallout 3 disk like i would with xbox 360 it would load the
    add-ons, but with the xbox one it dont even recognize the addons but when i go to game manage it shows fallout 3 and all 4 addons on the drive.
  5. kchalupa Win User

So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my router or left it off for 5 minutes like it says, but nothings changed..

No Xbox Live on 360 is still active. When I set up my Xbox One X, I tried Fallout 3. Worked perfectly. It’s something else.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox 360 console not playing series X game

Why in heaven's name would you stick a blurays disk into a DVD drive ?

Xbox 360 is backwards compatible not forward compatible

Xbox 360 hasn't had any new games in over a decade

You would have to get a xbox series x

You do know that xbox one version gets a dual entitlement for series x and s right ?
Thema:

1. How do i get fallout 3 add ons (xbox 360) which i have on disk to work on my Xbox series X - Similar Threads - fallout add ons

2. Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X: Hi all i own a physical copy of Fallout 3 GOTY Xbox 360 & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 and when I install the games i don't have the dlc from both of them. Of i am not gonna pay...
  3. If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I...: I've been wondering about this for awhile, and I've not been able to find a clear concise answer regarding the topic. 4e7378b1-1ff5-41b3-9848-45755a93f069
  4. I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...: I already put my question but for some reason in order to submit it I have to put a message. I don't know what that's for so I will just put my question I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition...
  5. Why is my 80level fallout character that’s got all the Add ons installed messed up? I got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my 80level fallout character that’s got all the Add ons installed messed up? I got...: 80 levels with absolute no cheats was a lot of time and patience and after months of not on that character everything is gone all my decorations from Nuka world, power armour, characters and even...
  6. Fallout 3 Add Ons - Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Add Ons - Series X: Hi all. I own a physical copy of Fallout 3 GOTY edition (PAL), which includes all 5 DLC add ons. I also own a physical copy of Fallout 4 that came with a digital code for Fallout 3 which I...
  7. DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3).: Hi I have a base game for fallout 3 and have purchased an add-on pack of two of the DLC. I've loaded the disc and its downloaded the content, but I cant get it to actually show up in-game. (its...
  8. Reinstalling the add-on Tricentennial edition for Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling the add-on Tricentennial edition for Fallout 76: I needed to delete my Fallout 76 game and the add-on Tricentennial edition pack. The game itself loaded fine when I reinstalled it, but I could not see the Tricentennial edition pack add-on. I...
  9. Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition - [Xbox 360] - Classics Add-On

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition - [Xbox 360] - Classics Add-On: Inhalt Fallout 3 – Spiel des Jahres Edition: • Fallout 3 • Operation Anchorage (Add-On) • The Pitt (Add-On) • Broken Steel (Add-On) • Point Lookout (Add-On) • Mothership Zeta (Add-On) beim...
  10. fallout 4 dlc add on not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 4 dlc add on not available: I paid for the season pass. Checked on the game menu for download this morning and I still don't see the new add on. Tried reaching to help desk but the chat and call back not available....