How do I get English version of of Microsoft flight simulator

Discus and support How do I get English version of of Microsoft flight simulator in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My flight simulator has changed to spanish. How do I get it back to the English version ef96cb1e-9da4-4154-bc1a-59723a3a10e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HowardBuss, Aug 14, 2023.

1. HowardBuss
    HowardBuss Guest

My flight simulator has changed to spanish. How do I get it back to the English version

:)

HowardBuss, Aug 14, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Unfortunately I don't know what could be happening, I'm sure that here in the forum someone else will come to help you better.
  3. HowardBuss Win User

I downloaded the the app and installed it. It still is in Spanish. I changed the option you recommended to English and the application stays in Spanish. Any other suggestions
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Howard Buss how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. To change the language of the game it's very easy you need to go to the options, then go to general, then enter the misc option, and finally you will see the first option which is the language where you can change the language.
  5. HowardBuss Win User

Your first suggestion works

Thanks
  6. XBF-Spartan Win User

Flight simulator 2020 comprei e não consigo baixar.

Thema:

1. How do I get English version of of Microsoft flight simulator - Similar Threads - English version Microsoft

2. Jade Empire (on Xbox360) downloads in French and can't get the English version, though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jade Empire (on Xbox360) downloads in French and can't get the English version, though...: Hello, I'm from Belgium, a trilangual country. My Xbox360 has it's language set to English and even the location as the UK. Still, I've bought Jade Empire digitally yesterday, and it's always the...
  3. Star Wars Jedi Starfigher PAL English Disc version installing Italian Language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Starfigher PAL English Disc version installing Italian Language: It seems PAL region Jedi Starfighter discs are installing ITALIAN for the UK english verisons. Have put this on Reddit as well and seen other users with same issue, Experienced veteran...
  4. Does the Japanese disc version of H:MCC contain English voice dubs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Japanese disc version of H:MCC contain English voice dubs?: Hi! I currently reside in Japan and want to purchase the Japanese disc version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection. However I don't know what language dub the Japanese version has - I would like...
  5. Switch fallout new vegas german version to a french or english version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch fallout new vegas german version to a french or english version: hello just bought fallout new vegas and later discovered that the game was in german and as a live in french part of switzerland i do not speak german so i would like to know if i can change the...
  6. The games on demand version of the title is on english for spanish users. Is a know problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The games on demand version of the title is on english for spanish users. Is a know problem.: Like the title says the game dlc version is voiced on english for spanish users, has been for years. I think the solution is easy, a spanish dub versión exist in retail form in the Xbox 360 in...
  7. Dishonored DE - english version in german and austrian stores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dishonored DE - english version in german and austrian stores: Hi, there are more and more complains from people in the german forum, that they have purchased Dishonored DE from the german or austrian store, but received the english version. I know that the...
  8. rise of the tomb raider french version - does it have english language?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rise of the tomb raider french version - does it have english language?: rise of the tomb raider french version - does it have english language? Thanks alot 2052ff80-927a-4edd-a44b-649793c43b70
  9. English Menu in Minecraft Hong Kong version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    English Menu in Minecraft Hong Kong version?: I have bought the Minecraft disc from Hong Kong which clearly says that there is " English and Chinese Text" on its cover. However, when I started the game, the menu is all in Chinese. I manage...
  10. French Version Xbox one game in English?

in XBoX on Consoles
    French Version Xbox one game in English?: Hi Guys, If i purchase an xbox one game from France when i m travelling, will the game work in English on my xbox one console? My console region is USA, so will that be good enough to play the...