how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s

Discus and support how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bethesda.net and also the mods or the legendary stuff is missing fd5454b9-dd6b-418f-84f8-5c31ff84fc21 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ranger82AB Retired10thMtn, Dec 20, 2023.

1. how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s

Bethesda.net and also the mods or the legendary stuff is missing

:)

Ranger82AB Retired10thMtn, Dec 20, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Ranger82AB,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am very sorry for what you are going through in order for Bethesda.net to appear in Skyrim on your Xbox S, you must follow these steps:

Make sure your Xbox S is connected to the Internet.

Start the Skyrim game.

Go to the main menu of the game.

Select "Mods."

Select "Create account" or "Sign in."

Follow the on-screen instructions to create or sign in to your Bethesda.net account.

After you sign in to your Bethesda.net account, Bethesda.net will appear in the game's main menu. You can use it to download mods and legendary content for Skyrim.

Source: https://help.bethesda.net/#es/answer/44351

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. Ahmet Furkan BARUT Win User

I've bought a xbox pc controller but it does not work properly.

how do I do that

Well, I tried to. I opened up xbox accesories app but my controller does not show up
  4. ZacHud1 Win User

How to Refund an added game dlc

Billing sent me an email about a dlc for Fight Night Round Four, that does not show on my xbox 360. I meant to get the Fight Night Champion, which does show on my unit (and was billed/payed for), but Not the DLC "Round Four", which does Not* show on my unit
    but I Was* billed for.

How do I go about getting a refund, if possible(??)
  5. SoberCoffee752 Win User

free with gold

How to i get tekken it does not show on my xbox. It shows ms splosion man. Plzz help
  6. Naffry Win User

how do i get achievements to show up?

Sometimes they just don't, or atleast I've found. Maybe try and see if notifications is set to on?
Thema:

1. how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s - Similar Threads - bethesda net show

2. xbox oyun studiolarının ve bethesda ile Activision Blizzard oyunlarının eski ve yeni...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox oyun studiolarının ve bethesda ile Activision Blizzard oyunlarının eski ve yeni...: bir isteğim olucak eski xbox,bethesda,activison,blizzard ve diğer xbox studiolarının yapdığı oyunlara türkçe desteği getirirmisiniz oynamak istiyorum ancak ingilizcem yetersiz olduğun'dan oynarken...
  3. Bethesda

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bethesda: How can I unlink a Bethesda account it's.not my main one and it's unverified and I can't verify it as the email doesn't say. Com at the end trying to contact support is a nightmare...
  4. Can I play pirates of the caribbean by Bethesda on xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play pirates of the caribbean by Bethesda on xbox series x?: Can I play pirates of the caribbean by Bethesda on my Xbox Series X? And or will do a remake for xbox series x? Thanks. f5703c8a-d231-4100-8bf9-bc772f293ae8
  5. I am not able to purchase ESO crowns. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to purchase ESO crowns. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in...: I am not able to purchase crowns for ESO. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in good standing. Microsoft is saying there is a problem processing my payment? I have money in my and...
  6. Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old...
  7. Microsoft and Bethesda should create a "character creator AI app" that could use our photos...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft and Bethesda should create a "character creator AI app" that could use our photos...: so many people try to create themselves or someone they know as their characters in Bethesda Game Studios games. With Microsoft investment in AI, Bethesda and Microsoft should team up to work on...
  8. Bethesda Games Starfield Launch Error Code 0x800704c7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bethesda Games Starfield Launch Error Code 0x800704c7: i was playing literally 2 hours ago tried loading the game back up on my pc and keep getting this error code after i get a prompt saying...
  9. Why will microsoft not enable script extenders for bethesda titles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will microsoft not enable script extenders for bethesda titles?: A MASSIVE selling point of all bethesda games is the modding capability, and now with starfield release, yet another game is not going to receive the best mods on game pass because of a lack of...
  10. A question not a question. Since you own Bethesda

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A question not a question. Since you own Bethesda: Bethesda now uses Discord I guess. I don't have cus I don't know how to use. Someone told me how to use but it was gibberish to me. So how am I supposed to talk to the people making mods for...