How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?

Discus and support How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently bought a new PC and installed WIN 11. On my previous PC I had WIN10. So I signed into windows store to get fresh new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jan Elsner, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Jan Elsner
    Jan Elsner Guest

Hello,

I have recently bought a new PC and installed WIN 11. On my previous PC I had WIN10. So I signed into windows store to get fresh new installation of FH4.

I installed every DLC and started game. When the forza sync all datas i have seen that my name on left corner does not match with my original name in game.

I also checked the win. store and there is same name. All my friends dissapeared.

I dont know what do now. Could you please help me how to load/ sync my data account and FH4? I signed as usual with my email and password...

I also find that my name and stats could be easily found on xbox gamebar. I should mention that I dont have backup files from old PC

Thank you for the help

:)

Jan Elsner, Dec 30, 2023
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Save files

I have played Forza Horizon 4 on PC and Xbox and my save data is the same.

When you started the PC version did it ask you to download your Cloud Save?
  4. iTsFx Win User

How can I get my forza 4 files back?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

If your Forza Horizon 4 progress has been lost due to a corrupted file, there are a few steps you can try to recover your saved game data:

Restore from the cloud: If you have Xbox Live Gold, your saved game data is automatically backed up to the cloud. To restore your saved game data, start Forza Horizon 4 and select the "Restore from Cloud" option in the "Manage Game" section.

Restore from a previous save: If you have a previous save file, you can try restoring your game data from that. To do this, go to the "Manage Game" section in Forza Horizon 4 and select the "Restore a previous save" option.

Use a backup file: If you have a backup file of your saved game data, you can try restoring your game data from that. To do this, copy the backup file to the appropriate folder on your PC or Xbox and then start Forza Horizon 4 and select the "Restore from Backup" option in the "Manage Game" section.

Contact Xbox Support: If none of the above steps work, consider contacting Xbox Support for further assistance. They should be able to help you recover your saved game data.

Note: The specific steps for restoring your saved game data may vary depending on the platform you're using and the version of the game you have installed.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Forza horizon 4 level sıfırlanması[Forza horizon 4 level reset]

Hi Ahmet,

Thank your for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with playing Forza Horizon 4 to troubleshoot this please try closing your game and restarting your PC. When you launch Forza Horizon 4, your saved data should re-sync.

Please let us know how this goes.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

FORZA HORİZON 4 SAVE SİLİNDİ

Hi leoredragon,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with missing saved progress in Forza Horizon 4. To troubleshoot this issue please quit Forza Horizon 4, restart your PC and re-launch the game. Upon launch, your game should sync your last
    saved data.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC? - Similar Threads - saved game data

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  4. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  5. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  6. Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?: I just bought a 5 TB Seagate game drive for Xbox. I was surprised to find that it only stores games, and you have to move them to the Xbox 'S' in order to play them. My question is, if you play a...
  7. Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I: I’ve tried clearing cache and it keeps doing it 60fdc5a0-d069-4d5f-a5e3-6520e43d0320
  8. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  9. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  10. Resuming saved game data Xbox one version to Xbox x version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resuming saved game data Xbox one version to Xbox x version: Say I was playing the XBox One disc version of a game I borrowed from a friend and have saved data from hours of playing. I have since given back the game disc to my friend and recently bought the...