How do I get back into an account so I can confirm the games I bought on it when I can no...

Discus and support How do I get back into an account so I can confirm the games I bought on it when I can no... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, so I have recently gotten a new Xbox Series S and have been trying to transfer my games from my Xbox one to there. But it seems that I can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ._444, Dec 6, 2023.

1. ._444
    ._444 Guest

How do I get back into an account so I can confirm the games I bought on it when I can no...

Hello, so I have recently gotten a new Xbox Series S and have been trying to transfer my games from my Xbox one to there. But it seems that I can’t transfer some games because I'm not on the same account I bought them from, which is understandable, but I have tried for the past few months to get back into the account that purchased them, but I was so young when I created that account that I don’t remember anything on it, and the gmail for that account I know longer have. I have tried submitting many forms to reset the password and everything, but none of them have worked. Is there anyway I can get my games on my new account without having to pay for them again, or am I just going to have to

:)

._444, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

How do I get back into an account so I can confirm the games I bought on it when I can no longer get into said account?

Hi, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem, unfortunately the only option/alternative is through the account recovery form, although if a long time has passed since you lost access it may not be possible to recover it.

I had a similar problem a couple of months ago, and I contacted Microsoft Support, they informed me that they cannot help with these types of cases since they are not authorized to help recover access to Microsoft/Xbox accounts so that the only option they gave me was the form. If you want to communicate with them, you can enter the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Keep in mind that this is a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you who help other players with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. fransmullers Win User

how can I get the games back I bought on the xbox 360

I hear new Things here I didn't new before, gonna try them all, thank you.
  4. fransmullers Win User

thank you somuch, gonna try it right away.

regards, frans
  5. Smwutches Win User

If they are backwards compatible, they will be listed under the Ready to Install section of your Games and Apps. Not all games are backwards compatible, so you'll want to check this
    list
    to see if they are.
  6. fransmullers Win User

thanks Brad, already saw a few games that are compatible, and Maybe I can gat them back.
Thema:

1. How do I get back into an account so I can confirm the games I bought on it when I can no... - Similar Threads - account confirm games

2. Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft didn't transfer Minecraft to my account after confirmed successfull migration: I have tried so many things by now. And I am very, very ANGRY about this. I have migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft in February of 2022. Instantly, after a confirmation email about the...
  3. I have $49 on my account but when I try to confirm payment on my xbox for the gamertag...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have $49 on my account but when I try to confirm payment on my xbox for the gamertag...: I have $49 on my account but when I try to confirm payment on my xbox for the gamertag change it glitches out for a sec and says I have no money and to select a new payment method...
  4. Can I use previous password reset confirmations to prove I own an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use previous password reset confirmations to prove I own an account: Hello I have a Microsoft account but it’s not this one and I have the other account on my xbox so it automatically logs me into Microsoft website and it lets me access outlook and there is...
  5. The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in

in XBoX Accessibility
    The confirmation email on my other account no longer exists and is keeping me from logging in: A while ago I changed my email on Microsoft, however the website still thinks I'm using my old email as a confirmation email. Every time I try to log in it tries to send a confirmation code to...
  6. Want to confirm exactly which games I own on my Xbox account. (Don’t have console)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to confirm exactly which games I own on my Xbox account. (Don’t have console): I sold my Xbox one x over a year ago, and I’m going to be getting an Xbox series x next week. When I sold my console last year I had probably 80 games that I purchased on my account. I wanted to...
  7. Can't open a new account due to not being able to confirm that I'm not a robot!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't open a new account due to not being able to confirm that I'm not a robot!: So frustrating! Despite passing both visual and audio checks it keeps bringing the challenge up again. I want to register a new account I have used my phone and laptop with 2 different browsers...
  8. xbox 계정 confirm age 오류 (xbox account confirm age error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 계정 confirm age 오류 (xbox account confirm age error): xbox 계 만들어서 아이핀 인증완료 했는데도 계속해서 confirm age가 뜨네요 어떻게 해야하나요? I signed up for xbox account and signed up for iphone, but still confirm age What should I do? 621d9efc-67ef-46d2-9a28-3080b776831b
  9. My Account -> Confirm Age ---> Server Error

in XBoX on Windows
    My Account -> Confirm Age ---> Server Error: hi, while I was trying to confirm my age on live.xbox.com (Sign in to your Microsoft account) I encountered SERVER ERROR as below. as I know, it should enter veryfication...
  10. Cannot confirm account for my child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot confirm account for my child: Hi there! I cannot confirm account access for my child using "family" setup. System is asking for payment of 0,50 USD from US card (????) But I haven't one. I live in Italy and I have only...