How do i get back a deleted world on minecraft ios?

Discus and support How do i get back a deleted world on minecraft ios? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i accidentally deleted a really important world on minecraft on my apple phone and i was wondering if there is any way i can get it back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Megan Steele1, Sep 27, 2023.

1. How do i get back a deleted world on minecraft ios?

So i accidentally deleted a really important world on minecraft on my apple phone and i was wondering if there is any way i can get it back?

:)

Megan Steele1, Sep 27, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Megan, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you accidentally deleted the world, it may not be possible to recover it. However, I recommend that you contact the game developers directly (Mojang) to see if they can do something about it or if they have any ideas. As you will understand, they are in charge of managing Minecraft for mobile devices.

You can contact them through the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thanks for your understanding, and I wish you good luck!

Best regards.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

How do I get my deleted Minecraft World back.

Once deleted, no coming back.
  4. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

When Deleting The World It Specifies That The Game Will Be Permantly Gone So From My Knowledge There Is No Way Of Getting It Back But For Futher Support Contact Mojang As They Have More Info.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Unless you made a copy there is not much chance of recuperating that world. Still give a try and contact Mojang
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

Doing some searches kind of ran me in circles for a hot minute but I found some helpful links. Number one is the Xbox website troubleshooter which includes links for all versions of Minecraft under Microsoft's control... the iOS link routes me to the Mojang
    website's "help" page. There's a link that teaches you about how to back up worlds so you won't lose them. You may have to do that and then uninstall/reinstall the Minecraft app and then log back into the Microsoft Account to get it to work properly.

Here's the links.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034754912-Backing-up-Minecraft-worlds-

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/game...t-info#Minecraft:-Pocket-Edition-for-iOS-help
Thema:

1. How do i get back a deleted world on minecraft ios? - Similar Threads - deleted world minecraft

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  4. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  5. Minecraft Deleted Worlds Recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleted Worlds Recovery: My friend had to delete Minecraft off their computer (they play bedrock edition on their laptop) and they are distraught about their worlds being completely deleted. Is there a way to restore it?...
  6. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back ea2bca98-9651-4ed9-a0c3-53aa0fbe57b3
  7. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back 72836aec-3c30-4013-ba88-c7e03e96d1e9
  8. why have my minecraft worlds been deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why have my minecraft worlds been deleted?: My minecraft worlds are all gone after the most recent update 1.20.15/1.20.30. Im on pc, windows v10. Recently updated and after logging in, all of them are gone, no error message or warning etc,...
  9. I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone: i deleted the app but i cant find the last save of my world, we spent all night and day to finish a big project and we were doing this for years , the whole world is gone and i tried to look at...
  10. why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why has my minecraft world suddenly been deleted?: I went on mc 1.16 a loaded up 1.20_2 but when i got in my world i was in a jungle biome but before i was in oak biome my game started glitching so i closed i down and left the pc, but when i got...