How do I get anyone of significance to talk to in Customer Support?

Discus and support How do I get anyone of significance to talk to in Customer Support? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey! I'm being double charged for Ultimate for the last 3 months after getting Ultimate through All Access. I have a recording with customer support... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BrendanPaty1, Jun 15, 2021.

1. BrendanPaty1
    BrendanPaty1 Guest

Hey! I'm being double charged for Ultimate for the last 3 months after getting Ultimate through All Access. I have a recording with customer support admitting that I'm being double charged by Microsoft on my credit card, after spending hours on the phone with them (and being hung up on), and I'm still being charged. I was charged as recently as June 8th (it's recurring) and the explanation from your team why they can't find the card is that it happened to be removed just before. I'll be charged again next month.

Your agent also admits that Microsoft can't do anything for me and that I should now spend my time calling my bank to get them to have Microsoft stop charging me. Also, that Microsoft can't do anything for me. I have the recording if you want to clarify, I know your team records the calls too.

I've now been told by my bank that I can't recover the most recent for another 15 days, so I'll have to call back, and I've had to cancel any incoming charges from Microsoft going forward. Yep, guess I can't purchase games anymore. This is the single most frustrating customer experience I've ever had, listening back on the recording makes it even more infuriating. I'll happily share it. IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO?

I don't believe for a second this is the best Xbox support can provide. Let me know if it is.

:)

BrendanPaty1, Jun 15, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: