How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party...

Discus and support How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I get another suspension when I am currently on one f0534b9c-524f-46eb-8d2d-0c01375ec4fe Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MBW DEAD KINGS, Jun 21, 2023.

1. How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party...

How do I get another suspension when I am currently on one

:)

MBW DEAD KINGS, Jun 21, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party and today y'all suspended me for 2 weeks I don't do nothing

Since investigations can take time, it could be for something you did before the original suspension. They could have also found something else during an investigation if you submitted an appeal.
  3. johnnyriley1 Win User

How I can get unbanned from texting and joining party’s

How to get unbanned from texting and joining party
    How do I get unbanned this person was annoying so I texted him but then it said that I can’t text or join party’s and I really want to speak to my friends the person I messaged I only said the bad word to him because he was really annoying please help so I can speak and message people I don’t even speak to that person he was a stranger
  4. johnssc22 Win User

Xbox Live is down

i cant join parties send messages unles someone sends me one and when they do i cant hear them. xbox is not down but there are problems
  5. sn2006gy Win User

Party Chat still not working....

Hey madcat007

-

When you're having issues, are you simply unable to join any party? not able to start a party? able to join but can't hear anyone or no one can hear you?

-

Here are the notes on starting a party - the process isn't as intuitive as I would hope - but its a good thing to make sure you're following this just in case: support.xbox.com/.../how-to-start-a-party
  6. XO GamingGB Win User

Suspended for 3 weeks for reporting a cheater.

Ye the first suspension was for joining a modded lobby in MW2 when I tried to join online match and they have banned me for that and the modder still inst banned. I do not get how they come up with this type of things.
Thema:

How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party...

1. How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party... - Similar Threads - another suspension I'm

2. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  3. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  4. How do i log another console of my xbox account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i log another console of my xbox account?: someone has logged into my xbox account and keeps playing on it kicking me off my game. how do i get them off this account permanently bccef3e8-c055-4732-a1ab-c6e4d70b6a3d
  5. How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country

in XboX Insiders
    How to buy from Argentinian store while you in another country: Guys im from iraq and in iraq we don’t have a xbix store so you either have to buy from the Turkish store or the American store But the Argentinian store is really cheaper and i cant buy from...
  6. Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice: Lost progress of several hours of Another Crabs adventure, twice. Tried everything and it says again, New GAME 12e778fe-d789-45f9-9d91-96097bff52a0
  7. how do i install update on another drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i install update on another drive: hi guys, i have a problem with my xbox 360 so i launched it after few years and wanted to update it ( i guess to 2019 ver.) and during installation there was popping...
  8. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  9. Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?: I’ve had my series X for about two years just for one day to stop working, while my 360 and one Is still going strong. I just don’t wanna buy another one just to do the same thing. It also sad...
  10. Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?: Hi I’m that’s my gamertag. I’ve recently received a permanent suspension for “manipulating the followers with a third party software.” I woke up one morning to check that I have over 100+...