How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

Discus and support How do I get an actual xbox customer support? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Soups MkII, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Soups MkII
    Soups MkII Guest

I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support.
    The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical problem."
    The request call back function is even worse, it open new virtual agent window and stuck there with no response for hours.
    Whats the point with these useless support????

:)

Soups MkII, Mar 19, 2024
  2. ScrimpyTheGod Win User

Brother, we don't know either. They literally rely on us as the community to help others, its pretty poor.
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

How do I get actual customer service

Hey there, Nicki1x

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to read that you have had a negative experience with servicing & repairs. Please can you reach out to Xbox Support via this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

Please use the image underneath to choose the correct options so you can request a call back from Xbox support.

[​IMG]

You will need to select see all contact options, then you should be directed to this window.

[​IMG]

You will see the request call back option on the bottom. However, as it is currently 22:25 here in the UK, it is currently not available as support offices will be closed. If you try contacting them during the day, they should be available for you and may be able to help with this.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  4. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Nicki1x

Please can you tell me if your region matches the region you are trying to connect to Xbox support with?

For example, my region is United Kingdom. So, the support site should be en-GB for United Kingdom.

It may be this that is causing the issue with reaching out to support.

Nathan
  5. Nicki1x Win User

I have, it won’t allow me to enter my number without logging in. Most of the time it won’t let me even request a call back. This was when I attempted at almost 11AM
    [​IMG]
  6. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, Nicki1x

Sorry to see that this isn't working for you. I have asked folk at Microsoft about this problem, and to see if there is anything they are able to do to try and help. However, as it is the weekend, they won't reply until after the weekend.

Have you signed into the website before filling the form in?

Nathan
Thema:

1. How do I get an actual xbox customer support? - Similar Threads - actual customer support

2. series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up: as stated, my series s will turn on and 30 seconds or less it turns off. e4f15b1f-85b0-44da-8b22-aa984ffb7a3b
  3. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.: Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...: Two $50 Xbox gift cards purchased 4/26/24 by me. Requesting actual human being to speak to that works for Microsoft Xbox billing. Thanks. 2ee59868-a379-401b-86dd-73957532c723
  6. the refunding is too hard and actually impossible

in XBoX on Windows
    the refunding is too hard and actually impossible: i have gone on the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders website and then the website that should work with the order number but the number it need is supposed to start with a G and the...
  7. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  8. Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone: I twice used summon a tech support call in one day to get help for a single question, which is still unanswered because both of the times when they called me, I was put on hold after typing in the...
  9. How do I get actual customer service

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get actual customer service: I’ve been going in circles and I’m absolutely livid with this company now. It’s been over a month since I first returned my broken Elite series 2 controller and I STILL don’t have a working one....
  10. Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?: I've seen a couple posts like this and replies saying you can but like the menus they're directing you too aren't on console Minecraft So is it an actual thing or not? If it is why can't I use...