How do I get already purchased content from my Xbox onto my pc from the Microsoft/Xbox store?

Discus and support How do I get already purchased content from my Xbox onto my pc from the Microsoft/Xbox store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! I just bought Age of Sigmar Realms of Ruin on my Xbox One, but didn't realize that it wasn't compatible :( So then I logged onto my microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike Gardner3, Sep 4, 2023.

1. How do I get already purchased content from my Xbox onto my pc from the Microsoft/Xbox store?

Hi there! I just bought Age of Sigmar Realms of Ruin on my Xbox One, but didn't realize that it wasn't compatible How do I get already purchased content from my Xbox onto my pc from the Microsoft/Xbox store? :( So then I logged onto my microsoft account to install it on my pc, but it just said this "Install this content to an Xbox console

When you're away from your console or your Windows 10 device, you can still get ready to play your next Xbox console game

Here's how to get your console and Windows 10 device ready for installations you'll be able to start from your phone or mobile device." Idk how to do it, but I would love some feedback on it, to hopefully fix.

:)

Mike Gardner3, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Mike Gardner3 Win User

How do I get already purchased content from my Xbox onto my pc from the Microsoft/Xbox store?

Is there any way that I can play the game that I just bought?
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

There are a list of games that have the play anywhere option and actually it is a benefit, because licenses are different from consoles or devices, Xbox, PC, Steam they have their own license but Microsoft allow some games to be played on Xbox and PC.

Thanks.
  4. Mike Gardner3 Win User

So, I basically just bought the game for nothing?
  5. Mike Gardner3 Win User

Will this work with Realms of Ruin? Also where do you find I play?
  6. Mike Gardner3 Win User

Wait but how do I Sream it from my Xbox to my pc?
Thema:

1. How do I get already purchased content from my Xbox onto my pc from the Microsoft/Xbox store? - Similar Threads - already purchased content

2. Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased: I have purchased the modern warfare, three call of duty and I have downloaded it via disc. When I load up the game. It gives me the option to buy the modern warfare three cross Jen bundle when I...
  3. Minecraft already purchased but not showing up as it is on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft already purchased but not showing up as it is on account: I purchased Minecraft for windows on my old computer and have recently got a new computer. On the new computer, the minecraft launcher doesn't show up with option to download it. It only shows the...
  4. I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee...: I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee redeemed. How can I find out if I redeemed in error and if so how can I get the game to him....
  5. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  6. MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...: A plane I have used in the past in MSFS is no longer in the list of available aircraft. When I look for it on the Marketplace I see this..."This content is already installed on your disk. purchase...
  7. Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases...: I’m worried about getting banned in my Xbox for too many refunds I’d really appreciate any answers 4ca7fa01-a849-4679-9221-5653212e55ff
  8. I already bought modern warfare but it wants me to purchase it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already bought modern warfare but it wants me to purchase it?: I bought MW(2019) two years ago I have a different Xbox and moved I went to modern warfare and clicked install happy I still had it (cuz I'm using the same account) downloaded all the packs Then...
  9. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...: I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS...
  10. Telling me to buy it again after already purchasing, fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Telling me to buy it again after already purchasing, fix?: Hello,I just pre-ordered this game and it has been paid as seen in my order history. I own it. However, it is telling me to purchase the game again after already buying it when logging in. The...