How do i get a refund on in game purchases because the purchase on content didn’t pop up...

Discus and support How do i get a refund on in game purchases because the purchase on content didn’t pop up... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried to purchase 20 dollars of in game content one time and it bought it twice and a 5 dollar one and i want a refund for all of it because none of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brady Allen, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Brady Allen
    Brady Allen Guest

How do i get a refund on in game purchases because the purchase on content didn’t pop up...

I tried to purchase 20 dollars of in game content one time and it bought it twice and a 5 dollar one and i want a refund for all of it because none of it even popped up but it still charged me

:)

Brady Allen, Jul 13, 2023
  2. Nick Huffaker Win User

How do i get a refund on in game purchases because the purchase on content didn’t pop up and it still charged my card

Hopefully it will refund this overcharge.
  3. Nick Huffaker Win User

How do i get a refund on in game purchases because the purchase on content didn’t pop up and it still charged my card

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

May I ask what in game item is this you have purchased? If the order was successful it should show up via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page.

But if not, the item should be refunded automatically normally after 24 hours if the order didn't went through. But there are some in game items where the transaction might not be displayed on Microsoft store or you might be directed to the game developer's website instead.

For Xbox purchases that is showing under your Microsoft account, you can submit a refund request to the refunds team via https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-...

I hope this helps. Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can try to offer further assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
    [​IMG]

Battle Pass 2

$6.99

Completed

Total $7.46

Paid with MasterCard **8554

Hide details

Shipping details

800 Winter Road

Marissa, il, 62257-2216

US

Billing details

Subtotal

$6.99

Tax

$0.47

Total

$7.46

Paid with

MasterCard **8554

Related links:

Print order

Order help
  4. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

May I ask what in game item is this you have purchased? If the order was successful it should show up via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page.

But if not, the item should be refunded automatically normally after 24 hours if the order didn't went through. But there are some in game items where the transaction might not be displayed on Microsoft store or you might be directed to the game developer's website instead.

For Xbox purchases that is showing under your Microsoft account, you can submit a refund request to the refunds team via https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-...

I hope this helps. Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can try to offer further assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  5. Adam Younes Win User

How long do I have to wait for my denied refund request to be accepted?

Hi I didn’t get any email after my refund was denied. My purchase is available for refund but it’s not letting me because I tried refunding stuff that’s not eligible.
  6. EliGonzalez4 Win User

purchasing in game content

This same thing is happening to me. But the game was Apex Legends. I bought a $20 pack of apex coins and didn’t receive the coins. Though the purchase was in my billing history. Even if I wanted to refund it I can’t, I’m out of refunds. This is happening on Xbox.
    How do you refund products because the same thing happened to me but I don't know how to refund
Thema:

1. How do i get a refund on in game purchases because the purchase on content didn’t pop up... - Similar Threads - refund game purchases

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  4. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  5. Refund for game pass purchase that was not me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for game pass purchase that was not me: Game pass charge for $52 on my account. My game pass renews the 18th of every month. This purchase was not me. f29c9ebe-3d21-4881-a117-ae57d3c15492
  6. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  7. i would like to get a refund for a game that i purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i would like to get a refund for a game that i purchased: Today i purchased GTA 5 but it won't download. i've tried trouble shooting and iv'e also tried the solutions that have been mentioned and it still won't download. So i would like to have a refund...
  8. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  9. Refund Request for Game Pass Purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request for Game Pass Purchase: Both the xbox app and gamepass for whatever reason has decided not to work this month, so I'd like to request a refund for this months purchase. I cant make a ticket online because it doesn't...
  10. How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased: I accidentally bought. 2k23 and want a refund please 786638c2-06fb-4178-bedf-ea3893bbee6a