How do I get a refund in a game that won’t play

Discus and support How do I get a refund in a game that won’t play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want a refund on a game that will not play 478214b5-8b02-45e7-90e9-01790742c257 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by C0ld Stee1, Aug 24, 2023.

1. C0ld Stee1
    C0ld Stee1 Guest

I want a refund on a game that will not play

:)

C0ld Stee1, Aug 24, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

What game are you having issues with? You can request a refund here xbox.com/refund
  3. C0ld Stee1 Win User

Red dead redemption. I got the refund earlier. It was very easy after I signed in. Thanks for your help.
  4. Hazzaboi808 Win User

Bought game want refund game sucks!

it’s not fair how they won’t give us refunds for trash games
  5. BiZz N1 Win User

Disc drive ( Chinese ) rubbish

Why does my Xbox series x 87 days old not play any disc whatsoever ?? Won’t play Xbox one game Xbox 360 dvd or Blu-ray won’t play anything it’s the 5th Xbox on the spin to do this ? What’s going on with these crappy drives and power mode ( Microsoft won’t admit there’s a massive problem with their disc drives ! That’s facts
    YouTube has like 50 videos of people not being able to play a game they own on disc I think I’ll get full refund and buy PS5 no way will a Sony product not read discs
  6. Sunny S1 Win User

I canceled my monthly subscription, will I get a refund if I canceled it the day of?

I have been trying to figure out how to cancel the subscription for a few months and I jsut figured out how to cancel it and so I canceled it and then tried to get a refund but It won’t give me the option to refund it in all of the things people have suggested
Thema:

1. How do I get a refund in a game that won’t play - Similar Threads - refund game won’t

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if a game was refunded and I didnt know: I was playing GTA V Online then it said I don’t own it so when i want to go see what happened it says that the game was refunded. I got my money back but since it was at discount at the time i...
  6. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  7. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  8. Let me refund my game that I don’t want

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let me refund my game that I don’t want: Let me refund and give me my money back you can’t just denied my request that is illegal and just let me refund whatever I want and you can’t denied bcf72c62-06f3-454a-883c-017b2e3d1357
  9. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  10. Xbox won’t refund my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t refund my game: Yeah I recently bought the Xbox one game naruto storm 4 and i just wanted to say it was really bad I try to play with my friends there’s always lag and delays online I even dissconect to and my...