How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt....

Discus and support How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt. Please help me 037869fc-4365-4453-92a8-62276c208890 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jerron Baker, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Jerron Baker
    Jerron Baker Guest

How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt....

How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt. Please help me

:)

Jerron Baker, Dec 25, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt. Please help me

Hello Jerron,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I understand that you are having a problem for obtenero, code for your game card. Here are some steps that you can try:

Contact the seller where I eat the game card. They can be able to provide you with a new code.

Contact the game card manufacturer. They can be able to provide you with a new code.

Try to contact the Xbox support. They can be able to help you an obtenero a new code.

Contact the seller

If you bought the game card in a physical store, you can try to contact the store directly.

You can do it by phone, email or in person. When you get in touch with them, be sure to provide them with the following information:

The name of the store where you bought the game card.

The date you bought the game card
    The amount you paid for the game card
    The description of the game card
    Contact the manufacturer

If you bought the game card online, you can try to contact the manufacturer directly. You can do it by phone, email or on the manufacturer's website.

When you get in touch with them, be sure to provide them with the following information:

The name of the game card manufacturer
    The serial number of the game card
    The date you bought the game card
    The amount you paid for the game card

I hope I have answered your question correctly, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
    Marvina
  3. Exmhlih Win User

Refund

Hi, my son was given a gift card for his. Birthday for a value of £25. I carefully took off the strip but it also took off the code number. How do I get a new code for that card please? We have the receipt and bar code number. Thanks John
  4. AnIronKnight Win User

No Preorder Bonus Codes Included in Physical Purchase of Halo 5

As I stated in the original post, there was no codes on the receipt and the only card in my game that had a code was the 14 day Xbox Live trial. I have yet to receive an email if that's how they are doing it.
  5. DanTripo Win User

gift card

I bout a digital card code from dollar general. the code was printed on a receipt. I thought it was a scratch off card and put it in my sons stocking for Christmas. 2 cards actually on the same receipt.
  6. xlPGTiPslx Win User

Gift Card with missing letters and lost receipt

Hello...

I think I lost 100USD for MS...So basically I scratched too hard the code on my gift card, and in the process I lost 3 letters of my code. I don’t have the receipt anymore and just the Activation Receipt.

I always thought the activation receipt was the important one, turns out that receipt is useless.

I contact the place where I bought and they can’t find my receipt. I contacted Microsoft, and they can’t do anything without the receipt.

I just want to check if the community knows a way to help me..

If not at least I wish to give you all an alert, ALWAYS save the receipt, the real receipt, and not the useless activation receipt. Also if you are given this as a gift to someone, scan the receipt and save it for later, if needed.
    Hello,

Really sorry to hear about your issue.

Retailer Printed code on Receipt Scenario

Your best option would have been the retailer for them to reprint the code. I understand you said they were unable to find the receipt but personally I would ask them again for further assistance otherwise you are going to have to spend long long time trying
    to guess the missing digits :(

Physical Xbox Gift Card Scenario

If you purchased an physical Xbox gift card from the store then the retailer is unable to help you in anyway as they cannot see the code you purchased.

At the bottom Left/Right i believe there is a code which is unique to that gift card. I would suggest contacting Xbox Support again and see if they can help you with this information.

I have never bought an physical card for years but previously they did have some number, sorry if this isn't the case anymore.

Regards

PGTiPs
Thema:

1. How do I get a new code for my game card, my code was on my receipt and I lost my receipt.... - Similar Threads - code game card

2. Xbox game pass ultimate code not going pass asking for credit card or paypal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate code not going pass asking for credit card or paypal.: I have a game pass ultimate card and code. But after i put in the fully prepaid card it asks for paypal or credit card and wont let me fully activate the code. Is there a solution for this?...
  3. Game-pass card code redeemed to child's account but child can't purchase game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game-pass card code redeemed to child's account but child can't purchase game pass: My son has just purchased 2 Xbox 1-month game pass cards. He redeemed the codes through his Xbox but they acted like a gift card rather than a game pass, crediting the value of the cards to his...
  4. Using an Xbox One Digital Code Card to get the full game of Minecraft...but on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using an Xbox One Digital Code Card to get the full game of Minecraft...but on my PC: Is it actually possible to do this? I brought this Xbox One Full Game Minecraft Starter Pack with 700 Minecoins card that is a redeemable digital code and I thought I could do this, just redeem it...
  5. My code has been scratched off on my Xbox game pass card.

in XBoX on Windows
    My code has been scratched off on my Xbox game pass card.: On my Xbox game pass card some of the code has been scratched off. How am I meant to redeem it? 4b439770-d508-402d-b4ef-155754710006
  6. Refund for a game purchased on a card with activation code!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for a game purchased on a card with activation code!: We are still not able to get online with our new game. I’m so frustrated that no one is helping us. You spend $60 on a game and then can’t play it and no one has a resolution for us. PLEASE call...
  7. Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a code of a gift on X box one un Gwent the card game: [img] Good night to every one today I received a gift of a initial bundle of GWENT the witcher card game the sender apply the Charge it was autorized and supposedly it must appear on my game...
  8. Can't redeem card-Code ripped off from xbox game card no kinect camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem card-Code ripped off from xbox game card no kinect camera: Hi, RE;XBOX card Peeling off the tape resulted in ripping the 25 digit code. What is the procedure to get your card redeemed at this point? I have no Kinect camera. Thank you in advance. Rob...
  9. Purchasing a game on sale, with a code and pay the rest from my card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchasing a game on sale, with a code and pay the rest from my card: Hello, I have my eye on a game. The game is currently on sale for £44.99. Someone sent me a gift voucher of £20. How do I use this code of £20 and pay the remanding £24.99 on my personal bank...
  10. "Code not activated" for game pass gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "Code not activated" for game pass gift card: I bought an xbox game pass anď when i try to apply code to my online account it says " This code irnot yet active. 786f9e60-5816-4972-b07d-fdc53e43a949