How do I get a code for xbox on Microsoft

Discus and support How do I get a code for xbox on Microsoft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I sign in my Microsoft account and I can't find to put the code for my Xbox so I sign into my xbox 627a22ce-421a-4a69-b75b-d60f6ad21cf7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Casey Obrien1, May 1, 2024.

1. How do I get a code for xbox on Microsoft

I sign in my Microsoft account and I can't find to put the code for my Xbox so I sign into my xbox

:)

Casey Obrien1, May 1, 2024
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

How do I get to the code

Hi Josh! I'm more than happy to help you out!

May I ask which code were you referring to? Could you please give me more details about your inquiry with the codes please?

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. Byron Henry1 Win User

How do I get in contact with microsoft?

Hello Christian,

It wasn't Xbox that the subscription was through but an app I used on my phone, so I believe that it would be under pc and accessories. you wouldn't by any chance know how to contact them would you?
  4. Christian Quinto Win User

How do I get in contact with microsoft?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Sorry to hear about those unauthorized charges on your card. If it came from your account then you must first secure it to prevent further unauthorized charges from coming through. You can prevent it by resetting your password.

Sign in to the Security page with your Microsoft account, and then select Change my password.

Sign in

You may be asked to verify your identity by entering your password or a security code we’ll send to your alternative email or phone number.

Enter your current password.

Create a new password, re-enter to confirm, and then select Save.

Once you've made the change, you'll receive a notification at your existing account email address or phone number. This is a precaution in case someone else made the change. If that happens, you can cancel the change by following the instructions in the notification.

Lastly, To get in touch with Support, use this link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/contact-us

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

How do I get a new code

Hi there Cameo, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to contact the Xbox Support team ( https://support.xbox.com/contact-us ) directly to obtain a replacement code, as the one you have is damaged and therefore it is unreadable, as you mentioned.

Please be aware that this is a public community forum, and we are fellow gamers trying to assist and guide other players. We don't have access to any accounts and don't have the ability to provide replacement codes.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

how do i get a new code?

If you bought it in a store, then you'd need to return it to that store for an exchange...however, if the code isn't valid because of something the purchaser/parent did, the store may not be willing to exchange it
Thema:

How do I get a code for xbox on Microsoft

1. How do I get a code for xbox on Microsoft - Similar Threads - code Microsoft

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  4. I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in...: I redeemed it before and then I checked the capes section. Not coming up. When I used another code, it said I already had the item, but I don't. I only have the free one from the website....
  5. Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code: So I've been saving over 10k points to buy in game coins in seavof thieves and today I bought it and I got 25 letters code then I went to Microsoft redeem page and it said "Check the instructions...
  6. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  7. Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80073CFE on Microsoft Store and Xbox Installer: Hello, I am trying to install MFS2020 on Microsoft store and comes with the error code 0x80073CFE or 0x80004005. I recently uninstalled the Xbox app in attempt to fix the issue but failed. I have...
  8. Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm lost in codes, microsoft site is no help: I have bought a second hand series x but OSU1 throws out this error: 0x8B050084 0x00000000 0x00000201 Now I believe this may mean it's an insiders console, but I do not know the previous owner...
  9. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  10. Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?: Recently I have bought Sea of Thieves on Steam and I have some points to use on Microsoft Rewards. I'd like to buy the 1000 Ancient coins pack for Sea of Thieves, but in terms and requirements it...