How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

Discus and support How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game” in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brianna Aguilar1, Apr 16, 2024.

1. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play this game

:)

Brianna Aguilar1, Apr 16, 2024
  2. GT Dex Win User

Signing in a 360 game

On my xbox one if I play a 360 game it will ask me to sign in but it will stay on the signing in screen and never sign me in how can I fix this.
    Do you have any problems playing any Xbox One games?
  3. Jay Jones3 Win User

How do I fix the warning sign?

I was literally on the phone with tech support. What fixed it for me, was resetting my Xbox back to factory settings. And then all of my games worked. To make this process easier, make sure you know your login information.

It seems Microsoft could be making it difficult for the physical game users as a sales tactic and push you over towards game pass because that is more profitable. I only have problems with my disc games and the digital games that I purchased NOT with game pass.
  4. Blessing Lerma Win User

How am I able to play games without it asking me " the person who bought this needs to sign in" when im already signed in
  5. Jeff Maxwell1 Win User

What if I have the digital copy of the game instead of the disc?
  6. Dean Hood Win User

Maybe tjey should just remove the "i", it looks like a warning sign...
Thema:

How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

1. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game” - Similar Threads - fix “You sign

2. Can you please help me fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please help me fix this: Xbox please help me fix this issue please (Xbox live core services) whenever I try to load in a game it says that you have to be signed into an Xbox series x/s account to be able to play but then...
  3. How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app?: How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app? Worked last week, now not showing nay option to connect to the console e5be635d-55fe-4725-b98c-68c042a988de
  4. Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...: I turned on my Xbox and tried joining my friends party when it shows the word disconnected under there username saying disconnected and then about 10 seconds later it will kick me from the party....
  5. How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?: I had given my Xbox One Original to my younger brothers. Everything had been working normal for a couple months until they told asked me for help. I turned on the Xbox and it gets stuck on 77%...
  6. How do you fix deadzone on left joystick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix deadzone on left joystick?: When I move up on my joystick, it doesn't register but when I move any other direction, it does register. 38f6bee9-0ca1-47b0-b455-71d5e0cc6fa6
  7. How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix input delay, errors, controller disconnections and errors?: I have been dealing with an mysterious and irritating input delay with my Xboxes for the past 3 years. I do not know what else to do to fix this issue. I have literally gone through EVERY...
  8. When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you all going to have the connection issue fixed that involves signing in to Xbox...: Hello! The problem in which you my console tells me that my Xbox 360 profile cannot access Xbox live when I’m using it through my Series S has been going on for a very long time now. It affects a...
  9. How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix Xbox live Error code: 0x80070520 -> "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live....: so i got a new pc not too long ago (R7-5700G, RTX 3060, win11). And i decided to buy the xbxo gamepass yesterday to play games like minecraft and powerwash simulator and others but whenever the...
  10. How do I fix, " There was a problem, we could not sign you in..."???

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix, " There was a problem, we could not sign you in..."???: "There was a problem, we could not sign you in. Try again in a few minutes or check your account by signing into account.live.com. Sign in: 0x87DD0006" I don't know what is going on. Have tried...