How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

Discus and support How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carmine Modugno, Dec 29, 2023.

1. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live and this is on the Xbox 360 I wanna be able to play the online mini games but I can’t anything I can do to actually play those mini games online

:)

Carmine Modugno, Dec 29, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live”

Hello Carmine! I'm Khaji, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you can't play the way you want, I hope these tips can help you:

Check your Xbox Live Gold subscription and make sure your Xbox Live account has an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. Some online multiplayer games, including Minecraft minigames, require a Gold subscription.

If that's not the problem, check your privacy and security settings. Go to the privacy and security settings of your Xbox Live account and make sure it is set to allow online communication and gaming. You can do this from the console or online through the Xbox website.
    Access settings:

Go to the main menu and scroll left to "Settings" (gear icon).
    Account settings:
    Select "System Settings" > "Account Settings".
    Privacy>Choose "Privacy" from the menu.
    Online Settings>Adjust online privacy settings to your preferences to allow online gaming.

Check your connection to Xbox Live:

Verify that your connection to Xbox Live is stable and that there are no connection problems. You can do a connection test from your console's network settings:
    Select "Settings" (gear icon).
    Network>Choose “Network” and then “Network Settings”.
    Connection Test>Select "Connection Test".

Make sure Minecraft on your Xbox 360 is updated to the latest version available. Updates may fix compatibility issues and improve the online gaming experience:

Turn on your Xbox 360 and open Minecraft.
    Check the Version>Look for the version information in the bottom right corner of the Main Menu or on the world loading screen>In-game updates (if available)>Browse the game menu or settings to find the “Update” option” or "Check for updates.

Try restarting your Xbox 360. Sometimes restarting your console can resolve temporary problems.

Delete your Xbox Live account from your console and add it again. This can help refresh the connection.

Best regards, Khaji.
  3. Jerbear 8D Win User

Host Removing Player Message

When it pulls up the host removing player it can mean the host quit or lagged out. If you are in a public/ranked match you cannot be removed by the host. It does get annoying but at least you are not getting a -1500xp penalty.
  4. MerceNineRY Win User

Online Players

i don't mind if i solo the horde/survival thing but i do host my games as public, and so far my experience with randoms joining in has been splendid, actual team work was being utilized when i get three randoms join my hosted public match.
  5. PaulBinder Win User

Yup, EA shutting down more servers time....

I believe there should be a law that once a game/product decides to close down their servers they MUST release a master server that consumers can install and run as well as allowed to host for public games. This is more for PC games. I am not sure how such
    a system can relate on live.

Perphaps they should make it that when a whole network goes under (like the orginal xbox and it's games) then they should, in best pratice, release an alternate way for xboxs to connect to other users via the internet. A home brew masterserver for the xbox
    where fans can host and the public can join.

Will there be cheating and hacking? Sure, but you can always pick the good servers and go back and play.
  6. AlmasRetroChild Win User

Custom game search please?

But you can see how allowing pubicly hosted custom games would be a mess since you would have hosts usually only hosting their own maps. The way it is now makes it fun to do with friends who don't mind dying a few more times than usual to adjust to the
    map but I think the majority of players enjoy playing together on maps where almost everyone has more familiarity.
Thema:

How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

1. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed... - Similar Threads - fix “you cannot

2. Can you please help me fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please help me fix this: Xbox please help me fix this issue please (Xbox live core services) whenever I try to load in a game it says that you have to be signed into an Xbox series x/s account to be able to play but then...
  3. How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app?: How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app? Worked last week, now not showing nay option to connect to the console e5be635d-55fe-4725-b98c-68c042a988de
  4. Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...: I turned on my Xbox and tried joining my friends party when it shows the word disconnected under there username saying disconnected and then about 10 seconds later it will kick me from the party....
  5. How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do You Fix Error Code E100 00000703 80910002 On The Original Xbox One?: I had given my Xbox One Original to my younger brothers. Everything had been working normal for a couple months until they told asked me for help. I turned on the Xbox and it gets stuck on 77%...
  6. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...
  7. How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up": How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up" Ive tryd everything I've restarted my Xbox, uninstall then reinstall, I've done all of the family...
  8. How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...: I was playing Fallout 76 a couple hours ago fine on my Xbox one, but now when I try to play it I get this popup. If I press ok it has me put in my password, and then a popup asking me if I want to...
  9. How do I fix the "you cannot play on realms because of how your account is set up" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the "you cannot play on realms because of how your account is set up" error: Hello. I don't know what to do anymore. I have tried everything I can do to go ahead and fix this but I still can't. I've been trying to play Minecraft multiplayer for around 2 month's. I've tried...
  10. I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...: I cannot connect Microsoft Bingo Again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this problem? 4d32c3ac-59c0-44e6-afe1-7d699462f140