How do I fix Xcloud lag and fuzzy graphics?

Discus and support How do I fix Xcloud lag and fuzzy graphics? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using cloud gaming on my mac, and it works but it looks all fuzzy and has bad input delay. also, it's like this on every game I try to play even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DEVELOPER �, Oct 4, 2023.

1. How do I fix Xcloud lag and fuzzy graphics?

I'm using cloud gaming on my mac, and it works but it looks all fuzzy and has bad input delay. also, it's like this on every game I try to play even low-quality games like Quake, I run 200 download speed with 90 upload speed I'm also connected to Ethernet. is there and solution to fix this. it doesn't make sense on why

:)

DEVELOPER �, Oct 4, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update OS.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Try a different network connection.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do i fix my mic? described as fuzzy

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Aubrey

Please try and double check this:

"Format" for your Microphone in the sound settings for your input device

Go to your Settings > Navigate to Bluetooth & devices

Select Devices > Scroll down to Related settings and select Sound

Select your audio input device under Input.

In the next menu, you should see Format under Input settings. Select an audio format that's no higher than 48000 Hz (DVD Quality)

Try joining a party in the Game Bar or the Xbox app to verify whether or not the changes solved the issue. If that doesn't work, try adjusting the audio format by repeating the steps above to verify if any other format works.

If that doesn't work try this:

Open Xbox Game Bar > Go to Audio widget > Select the Voice

Change Windows default input to the headset or microphone you'd like to use.

Change Default communications input and output to the headset or microphone you'd like to use.

Scroll down to More Settings > Xbox Party Chat

Change Audio output and input to the headset or microphone you'd like to use.

Verify that push to talk is not enabled

Finally open the Xbox app

Click your profile icon at the top right corner of the page

Select Settings > Audio

Set your default Input device and output device to the headset or microphone you'd like to use.

Verify that push to talk is not enabled again

Please also double check if you have audio enhancements enabled, if yes disable it.

You can follow this quick tutorial:

https://www.intowindows.com/turn-on-or-off-audi...

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Fenbops Win User

Lego Lord of the Rings review.

I love this game! One thing I've noticed tho are the graphics look quite blurry and fuzzy in the distance. Is it like this for everyone?
  5. UniComp79 Win User

I HATE FILM GRAIN. Thats why i LOVE ME3's GRAPHICS

i still remember playing ME1 for a bit and finally googling "mass effect fuzzy graphics". been off since, but its a nice touch. I cannot do the motion blur though, makes me feel sick
  6. Cheese Rations Win User

Controller lag in cloud gaming

This is one of the major issues with xCloud that I hope are fixed before it is out of beta. This likely has nothing to do with your controller, but is instead just something you have to deal with when playing over a wireless connection.

I have the same input lag you’re experiencing on my iPad Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max, but do not have this issue when I play on my M1 MacBook Air that is connected to the internet through a wired connection.

Since xCloud is being heavily advertised for use on mobile devices, let’s hope Microsoft is able to fix this quickly. We’re still in a beta period here.
Thema:

1. How do I fix Xcloud lag and fuzzy graphics? - Similar Threads - fix Xcloud lag

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  4. How to fix black screen for xcloud gaming on web and app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix black screen for xcloud gaming on web and app: Hey So I’ve been experiencing this issue which is giving me blank/black screen when clicking on play this happens in app and Web any fixes ? c5af3e4d-eb24-4f84-9d12-531030ef28e9
  5. Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?: I’m trying to play fallout 4 but whenever the game starts syncing this error pops up and I can’t load my save. b7dd174f-41b3-4adf-ae48-a7265d39d962
  6. Does anybody know how to fix this? I’m using XCloud on iOS. (It’s been happening to me for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix this? I’m using XCloud on iOS. (It’s been happening to me for...: [img] I don’t know if it’s just Fortnite because it’s the only free game I know on there. b33c7017-2880-4607-b601-99ad84fcef21
  7. xCloud doesn’t work on iOS, how do I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud doesn’t work on iOS, how do I fix this?: I’ve used it on my PC before, but I can’t get past the “We’ll be right back” error when trying on my phone. I’ve tried multiple times, is this actually an issue with the service or there’s...
  8. Is upgrading to Monterey beta worth it to fix xcloud issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Is upgrading to Monterey beta worth it to fix xcloud issues?: My Mac isn’t playing xcloud. I continue getting kicked out of the site because it’s not reading the URL. Downloaded chrome, no joy. I’m out of ideas. I downloaded iOS 15 for my phone and turned on...
  9. XCLOUD (PC) - Issue, anyone know how to fix?

in XboX Insiders
    XCLOUD (PC) - Issue, anyone know how to fix?: [IMG] submitted by /u/blaine1028 [link] [comments]
  10. How to fix Xcloud audio?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to fix Xcloud audio?: Just bought gamepass ultimate so I can use gamepass on my phone, installed the gamepass beta and so far played gears of war 1, forza 4, ori and descenders, I have been using headphones and...