How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest

Discus and support How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft i have been having issues with xbox game pass quest it seems that everytime i did an achievement the achievement quest is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jackybryant22, Dec 7, 2023.

1. How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest

Hello Microsoft i have been having issues with xbox game pass quest it seems that everytime i did an achievement the achievement quest is not registering in i tried restarting clearing xbox cache and signing out and signing in but nothing works i need some help

:)

jackybryant22, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Jackybryant22, my name is Oskayra, I am an independent advisor and player like you. I hope I can help you solve your problem today.

It's frustrating that your achievements don't update correctly in your Xbox profile. The discrepancy between your total GS increase and the leader board not reflecting your December achievements suggests there could be a time sync issue with the Xbox servers.

Here are some additional troubleshooting steps you can try:

Wait for the server update: Sometimes server issues can cause delays in achievement synchronization. Wait a few hours or a day to see if the leader board updates automatically.

Check your network connection: Make sure your Xbox Series S is connected to a stable internet connection. Sometimes network connectivity issues can prevent achievement updates from syncing properly.

Restart your router: Try restarting your router to refresh the network connection. This can sometimes resolve temporary glitches that could be interfering with achievement syncing.

Reset your Xbox Series S: Perform a hard reset by holding down the power button for about 10 seconds until the console turns off completely. Unplug the power cord for 30 seconds, then plug it back in and turn on the console. This will clear temporary caches and reset the system.

Check for Xbox Live service updates: Sometimes issues with Xbox Live services can affect achievement syncing. Visit the Xbox Live Status page to check for ongoing service issues.

Although I have to tell you that currently we do not present any errors with the loading of achievements, anyway for future possible server errors, you can check their status through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

I hope the information I gave you has been useful to you, have a happy day.
    Oskayra
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Do Achievements gotten via XBox 360 games on Gamepass not count towards Game Pass Achievement quests?

Xbox 360 achievements do not count for the game pass quests. Only Xbox One and Windows 10 games that are on Game Pass.
  4. Dzoso Win User

Quest rewards not working on Xbox One

Thank you Georges for your reply.

The quests consist of daily, weekly, and monthly. The daily Xbox game pass quests are the ones I am trying to achieve. For example: "Play Game Pass" +3 points are achieved when playing any game pass game from the library. This is a daily quest. I have tried on my game console, mobile, and PC to trigger the quest. Up until 1/18/2023 (I renewed my game pass ultimate subscription another month), these achievable quests worked.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Game Pass Quests not registering achievements

Hi there Genijira X,

Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Game Pass Quests not registering. If you haven't already, I recommend checking out this page for more information and FAQs:

Xbox Game Pass Quests.

• How do I track my progress and see if I completed my quests?
      • Open the Microsoft Rewards app to see your progress. Your Xbox Game Pass quest will have a green check mark when complete.
    • How do I track achievement progress while I play?
      • To check your achievements progress on a game you’re currently playing, open the guide and select
        Achievements. To display your progress while you play, select
        Turn achievement tracker on.
        Select Configure tracker to choose the location of the tracker on the screen, the number of achievements to track (up to 5), and the tracker transparency. If you’re not currently playing a game, you can
        access all your achievements by opening the guide and selecting Achievements. Choose
        Next achievements for those you’re closest to unlocking, or
        Recent achievements
        for the ones most recently unlocked. To launch the game related to any achievement, highlight the achievement and press the
        X button.

Hope this helps.
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How to fix game pass quest achievement

Hello Jackybryant22, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I understand what you're going through; this is more common than you might think. Here are some additional steps you could try to solve the problem:

Update your console: Make sure your Xbox One console is updated with the latest operating system version. You can do this by going to Settings > System > Update console.

Check the internet connection: Ensure that your console is connected to the internet and that the connection is stable. Some functions, such as achievement synchronization, may require an active connection.

Review privacy settings: Make sure your privacy settings are not blocking the logging of achievements or participation in quests. You can adjust this in Settings > Account > Privacy and online safety.

Contact Xbox Support: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, consider reaching out to Xbox Support. They can provide specific assistance and help you resolve any technical issues.

Keep in mind that solutions may vary depending on the situation, and you may need to adapt these steps to your needs. If the problem persists, Xbox Support will be your best resource for personalized assistance. One additional point to mention is that this issue is common but temporary. After a few days or hours, everything you did will still be recorded as if nothing happened; you just need to ensure you have internet access as this is necessary.

Xbox Technical Support: https://support.xbox.com/

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
Thema:

1. How do i fix xbox game pass achievement quest - Similar Threads - fix game pass

2. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  3. How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop: I have game pass on my laptop. Anytime I install a game I can play it fine, but when I shutdown my laptop for the night, all games will be uninstalled and not there when I power back on. I have...
  4. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  5. How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass?: I purchased and downloaded minecraft on my xbox one and have been playing it for almost 6 years. Now I go to college and when I bring everything home i play offline. Now this most recent time i...
  6. How do I fix my pc game pass not being recognised?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my pc game pass not being recognised?: My PC Game pass has been paid for, but the games i had installed are said to be "not on my account" despite the game pass being linked to the account used. 3c5dc6fc-c4d0-4729-b2ba-7c8c4521e15a
  7. I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it: it won’t let me play online but it charged me the $9.99 3a8c27d7-cde9-461d-9ed9-e4e5ae767646
  8. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  9. How to fix game pass quest achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix game pass quest achievement: Hey Microsoft i need help the xbox one game pass quest achievement is not registering everytime i get an achievement the quest doesn't register in i checked everything i am a member of ultimate...
  10. How can i fix my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix my game pass: Today i bought game pass thinking im able to play siege and rust but i clicked on play ranked and it came up with Game Pass Ulimate which i dont wanna pay for because I already got the games so...