How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?

Discus and support How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; NBA2k23 currently has a major sale for users that have Xbox live gold. I would like to purchase 2k for this sale as I have game pass ultimate, which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharlesL_11, Jun 25, 2023.

1. CharlesL_11
    CharlesL_11 Guest

NBA2k23 currently has a major sale for users that have Xbox live gold. I would like to purchase 2k for this sale as I have game pass ultimate, which includes Xbox live gold, but upon clicking on the game in the store it only allows me to buy the game at full price, or “join now” to Xbox live gold. If I select that option it just takes me to my subscriptions which shows that I have game pass ultimate.

:)

CharlesL_11, Jun 25, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Make sure you are trying to purchase the game with the account that has the game pass ultimate. If you are using the correct account, try using a different device and see if the discount is showing.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. luissolid Win User

Game instillation

Currently that game have a issue with last update, some users can install the game.

Xbox Live team it's working to fix this asap.

Regards!
  4. ngocphi Win User

What is up? 17 years loyalty for this.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Xbox Live Gold membership and Minecraft. Microsoft has recently announced that they will be phasing out Xbox Live Gold and replacing it with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass, and Xbox Game Pass for PC and gamepass core.. This change is aimed at providing a more comprehensive gaming experience for users.

Keep..in mind gamepass core replaces gold .not gamepass.has includes .gold and gives you access to.25 games. and it Costs the same as gold

Regarding your issue with Minecraft, it's possible that there may be a technical issue that's preventing you from accessing the game. I recommend contacting Xbox customer support for assistance with this issue.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

3 month Xbox offer

Hi Ramboski.

Thanks for getting back to us. Sorry about the hassle with getting thing figured out with our Spring Sales Xbox Live Gold Promotion. I went ahead and check on our website news.xbox.com to see if I could find this promotion. I was able to find the information
    in regards to this sale on this article
    'Microsoft Store Spring Sale: Great Deals on Games, Consoles, and Xbox Game Pass
    '

There it states the following:

"Don’t forget that if you haven’t gone Gold yet, Spring Sale is the perfect time to join. Get your first month of
    Xbox Live Gold membership for $1plus you also get 1,000 coins of Apex Legends
    virtual currency on us.* Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold promotional $1 offers not valid for existing members. Sign in to save."

Hope this helps.
  6. Kenny H. Win User

No games with gold

If you ever have an issue with this in the future, I have found it is much easier to find the Games With Gold and Deals with Gold on the Xbox website at

www.xbox.com/.../sales-and-specials
    . I started doing this because it was never in the same spot on the 360
Thema:

1. How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users? - Similar Threads - fix issue regarding

2. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  3. Fix the issue or become the issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fix the issue or become the issue: I said (Mod Removed) to get into a post so I could play my game with ppl. The fact that three letters.can get you suspended is dumbfounding (Mod Removed) is a word yes. So then why are you...
  4. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  5. How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues: Its not letting me load into any of my games and when i go to the network settings it says upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues a8abaeff-7258-4d27-93ff-efd712656ff6
  6. How do I fix connection issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix connection issue?: I have tried so many different things to fix my issue and nothing is working. I have an xbox series S and it will say it connect to my wifi but when i go back to my home screen it isnt connected...
  7. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  8. How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application: Hi i have a problem i have a external drive that is 1 tb big that i use to store all my games in but the xbox app doesnt see it it states it isnt a ntfs format but when i check if it is the d...
  9. Eso Lag Issues fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eso Lag Issues fixed: For quite sometime I have been having epic issues with lag online pvp eso... So after some thought I bought the new xbox series x.. Headed to pvp and tadaa no lag what so ever even when a zerg...
  10. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf