How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft...

Discus and support How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft Migration saying We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not eligible. Even though I'm using a Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Ling1, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Daniel Ling1
    Daniel Ling1 Guest

How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft...

Minecraft Migration saying We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not eligible. Even though I'm using a Microsoft account. I went to go ask Minecraft Support but they told me to come here someone please help I just wanna change my cringy username. I can play Minecraft perfectly fine but the problem is it's telling me to migrate to Microsoft when I try changing my username even though I'm using a Microsoft account!

:)

Daniel Ling1, Nov 23, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft account when I already am.

Hi Daniel L, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that you are going through this problem, unfortunately the account migration has ended so you should contact Support to get a little more help, keep in mind that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you. It means that we are not Microsoft employees.

However, I can suggest that you read the following publication where you can find useful information that explains what to do when you have not migrated your account on time or you have had a problem:

https://www.vintageisthenewold.com/...on-t-migrate-your-mojang-account-to-microsoft

As you can also take a look at the following official Minecraft article: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/19633473939981

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

In case you want to talk to Support, you must access this page and select the Contact Us button. There you must enter the problem you are presenting and follow the steps on the screen. It will give you the option to request a call or enter a live chat.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Thea Heggero Win User

Can only play Minecraft Demo after Migrating Mojang Account

Hello,

I had the same issue today, logging into the minecraft website and migrating there too fixed it for me. I migrated first on the minecraft launcher and it just said I had a demo, but after migrating on the website too it worked for me.

I've seen some other users fixed it by changing the minecraft version to a different one until it worked.

Hope Microsoft comes out with a fix soon.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft on Mojang Account and Dungeons on Microsoft account

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

No, you will not lose games you purchased with your Microsoft account.

About migration.

How do I migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account? Can I do it right now?

We have opened migration for a limited amount of players. We will let you know on your profile page on Minecraft.net and in the Minecraft launcher when your account is ready to be migrated. If you’ve been notified that you’re eligible, you can just click the announcement to migrate.

If you can’t find the announcement on Minecraft.net or in the Minecraft launcher, you’ll have to wait a bit longer —– but we’ll let you know when it’s your turn!
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

Minecraft purchase requesting upgrade

Hello cch176,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

I have a couple of questions for you that will assist me when investigating

Are you positive that you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition through Mojang using a Microsoft account and not a Mojang account?

Is Minecraft: Java Edition the only version of Minecraft that you own?

How are you trying to load the game? Are you using the Minecraft Launcher through the Xbox app or another method?

Have you followed the Mojang account to Microsoft account migration steps? You can find those here: How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account – Home (minecraft.net)

I would verify that your purchase was successful by searching for a confirmation email in the inbox of the account you used to make the purchase.
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Problema login no minecraft [Problem login in minecraft]

Thank you for providing the images as they provided us with more insight however, they had to be removed due to them containing personal identifiable information.

I also suggest taking a look at these two articles:

Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ – Home (minecraft.net) - This link will take you to a Minecraft support article with issues and FAQs for Microsoft Account Migration. I suggest taking a look at the "I logged into the launcher with my Microsoft account but it says I don't own Minecraft: Java Edition" and "I've migrated but I'm still seeing my Mojang account or the Mojang login screen. How can I get to the Microsoft login screen to enter my new credentials?" section of the article as they seem to be the most relevant regarding your issue.

How to Migrate a Legacy Minecraft Account to a Microsoft Account – Home - I realize that you may have a legacy account as you said that you've had purchased the game "years ago". If that is the case, this would be the migration process you would've wanted to follow.

Can you try signing out of the launcher, uninstalling it and then reinstalling the launcher before signing back in.
Thema:

1. How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft... - Similar Threads - fix issue Minecraft

2. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  3. Fix the issue or become the issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fix the issue or become the issue: I said (Mod Removed) to get into a post so I could play my game with ppl. The fact that three letters.can get you suspended is dumbfounding (Mod Removed) is a word yes. So then why are you...
  4. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  5. How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to do I fix upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues: Its not letting me load into any of my games and when i go to the network settings it says upnp not successful and xbox live core services issues a8abaeff-7258-4d27-93ff-efd712656ff6
  6. How do I fix connection issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix connection issue?: I have tried so many different things to fix my issue and nothing is working. I have an xbox series S and it will say it connect to my wifi but when i go back to my home screen it isnt connected...
  7. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  8. How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this issue with the xbox pc application: Hi i have a problem i have a external drive that is 1 tb big that i use to store all my games in but the xbox app doesnt see it it states it isnt a ntfs format but when i check if it is the d...
  9. How do i fix this issue to open Minecraft forge 1.20.1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix this issue to open Minecraft forge 1.20.1?: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffc173f6280, pid=8052, tid=18972 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime...
  10. How do you fix the PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account? 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix the PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account? 2023: Hello, I'm trying to log into Minecraft for myself, for a few months now I've had a problem with the pin. I made a new Microsoft account so I could attempt to do this without needing to email my...