How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this...

Discus and support How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried everything shared on youtube and searched on google like. updating repairing reseting troubleshooting virus scans even uninstalling then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cameron Lucas, Jan 30, 2024.

1. How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this...

I have tried everything shared on youtube and searched on google like. updating repairing reseting troubleshooting virus scans even uninstalling then reinstalling

:)

Cameron Lucas, Jan 30, 2024
  2. Corbin Boucher Win User

Error Code (0x8007012b

well now it broke again

if you wonder what its doing i open up the app then it pops up with a error screen

then i close it and the app closes
  3. Gašper Šrot Win User

Forza Horizon 5

Sorry if I am now annoying but, when I launch the game then from the xbox app and not connected to the internet it opens but then on the loading screen it closes
  4. - AJ - Win User

how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

Hi, Kaydence! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues launching Spotify.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions.

To clarify, have you verified if this is happening with other games/apps besides Spotify?

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?
    - Do you get any error codes/messages when this happens?
    - Do you have any external storage units plugged into your console?
    - Have you already tried reinstalling the app?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  5. Dennis O'Mara Win User

Xbox Gamespass/Gaming Services 0x80070002 Error

Hey thanks for the reply.

I tried what you suggested but after restarting my computer, I still just get the Xbox loading screen and then the app closes 30 seconds later.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this is on a windows 10 pc) I have tried everything shared on youtube and searched on google?

Hi Cameron, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can reset your Windows since you already tried the most common troubleshooting options.

Please, follow these steps:

Go to Settings > Update and Security > Recovery> Reset this PC > Get Started.

You can choose Keep My Files to reinstall without losing personal data.

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this...

1. How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this... - Similar Threads - fix app opening

2. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  3. Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?: The Xbox app on my PC just closes immediately every time I open it. I don't know what else to say but this is incredibly frustrating and I have no idea what the problem is. I have all of the...
  4. fix to: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix to: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher: recently i got a new computer, i used my old harddisk. i deleted minecraft, and played on badlion client. but when i tried to make a singleplayer world and enter it, it gave me an error. thus i...
  5. How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix gaming services needing to download every time I open the xbox app?: I have been using my PC for over a year now. I have had no issues with anything up until 2 days ago when I decided I wanted to play Stardew Valley. I clicked install and started watching YouTube....
  6. Cannot Open Xbox App On Windows, How to fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Open Xbox App On Windows, How to fix?: For some months now I have not been able to open my Xbox application on windows and I have tried many different troubleshooting options. When I look at the Xbox application reviews on the...
  7. App wont open and returns error 0x80072ee7. How do i fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    App wont open and returns error 0x80072ee7. How do i fix it?: Im trying to use the movies & tv app on xbox and it produces an error 0x80072ee7. The wifi is running at 72.59/18.44, 0% packet loss, and 100% strength. Ive disconnected and turned off everything...
  8. How do I fix "This app can't open. Check the store for more info."?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "This app can't open. Check the store for more info."?: About a few months ago, my Xbox won't load certain games. So far it's been Doom Eternal, Fallout 4, and Skyrim. Other games load just fine, but once it gets to a large sized game, it won't load....
  9. How can I fix the problem/error code "this app (xbox app) cant open"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the problem/error code "this app (xbox app) cant open": Im trying to play a game that I need to install on the xbox app, however when I try to open the app the store tells me "this app wont open" Then I try to repair and reset the store and xbox app,...
  10. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?: I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as...