How do I fix the Xbox 360 Live Error?

Discus and support How do I fix the Xbox 360 Live Error? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I try to connect the Xbox 360 to Live, but i get an error. How do I fix it? Be honest. No useless solutions allowed. ead6b9c6-3115-4552-bad9-25331d517293 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YolkyAmoeba, Aug 21, 2023.

1. YolkyAmoeba
    YolkyAmoeba Guest

I try to connect the Xbox 360 to Live, but i get an error. How do I fix it? Be honest. No useless solutions allowed.

:)

YolkyAmoeba, Aug 21, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello YolkyAmoeba,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

May we ask for what specific error message or code you are getting? We have support articles that is related to Xbox Live. These articles have solutions documented too.

Sample support articles:

Error 8007065b occurs when you use Xbox Live | Xbox Support

Error 8015401D occurs when you try to create an Xbox Live account | Xbox Support

Should you found your error message, please check if that is one of the error code/s listed on this link: Find your error code | Xbox Support

Also, may we know when did this happen?

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. AngelObullets Win User

I can not get x box live to connect , it comes up with error meassage 445E-0000-0080-03400-8007-00F

5. ah343117 Win User

failed to authorize disc

6. - AJ - Win User

How do I fix Xbox 360 not connection to Xbox live | error 8015190A

Hi, DopeTomato! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your Xbox 360.

- To clarify, are other profiles also coming up with the same connection error?

----

- Have you already tried changing your subscription's recurring billing status? Although I haven't encountered this error many times, this method has always worked for me and the community members I've helped.

• Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services
    • Sign in to your account.
    • Here you will see your active subscriptions.

- If Auto-renewal is enabled for your subscriptions, click on "Manage" and then "Turn off auto-renew"

- If Auto-renewal is already off for your subscriptions, turn it on by selecting "Turn on auto-renew"

• Turn your console off.
    • Unplug your console for a few minutes.
    • Turn your modem/route off and unplug it for a few minutes
    • Plug everything back together
    • Turn your console on
    • Try to download your profile.

If you have successfully signed in to your account on Xbox 360, please feel free to go back to your subscription settings and change them back to how they were before.

For your reference, this troubleshooting method is mentioned at: https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-8015190a

------

Best regards.
Thema:

1. How do I fix the Xbox 360 Live Error? - Similar Threads - fix 360 Live

2. How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360: The network and Internet both say connected and Xbox live says failed so just curious how to resolve this issue before Xbox live on the 360 is shut down 7ab88792-9637-4cb3-8fcc-9b1da732c30c
  3. Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360: Hi how are you doing today and I'm just wondering how to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 I have it connected to the Internet and the network says connected and the Internet...
  4. Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Working fix for Xbox 360 Profile Download issue on Xbox One "Can't connect to Xbox Live"...: This should work for almost every single case where you cannot download your Xbox 360 Profile. First of all I have more or less figured out that this is due to an IPv6 issue with the 360 File...
  5. How to fix Xbox 360 live issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix Xbox 360 live issue?: I recently got an Xbox 360, and I was able to connect to Xbox live, and now it doesn’t let me log in and my internet is fine the test says the connection is fine and somethings wrong with my...
  6. my Xbox 360 randomly disconnects from live, how do I fix that?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 randomly disconnects from live, how do I fix that?: my Xbox 360 randomly disconnects from live, how do I fix that? 6710bef9-d97d-421a-b8c2-d7859fdeffe7
  7. Does anyone know a fix for downloading a profile and connecting to xbox Live via Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know a fix for downloading a profile and connecting to xbox Live via Xbox 360...: Hey everyone, I was unable to sign in to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 Emulator for Xbox One but I can sign into Xbox live perfectly fine on on the Xbox One and talk in party chats etc. This issue...
  8. How do I fix Xbox 360 Live update error code 4497-0000-3080-0502-8007-0570?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix Xbox 360 Live update error code 4497-0000-3080-0502-8007-0570?: Ever since I turned on my Xbox 360 today, it's asked me to update, which is required to use Xbox Live. Every time I try to update, though, it goes for a little bit and stops, and then a box...
  9. FIX! | Xbox 360 Xbox Live Sign In Problems - Feb/Mar 22

in XBoX Accessibility
    FIX! | Xbox 360 Xbox Live Sign In Problems - Feb/Mar 22: As many have noticed recently, there have been issues regarding signing in to XBOX live on the Xbox 360. I found two answers online - One of the two options will always work I made this...
  10. 80154002 Xbox 360 Xbox Live Profile Setup Error Code Fix

in XBoX Accessibility
    80154002 Xbox 360 Xbox Live Profile Setup Error Code Fix: As of March 2022, I'm trying to create a new Xbox Live Profile specifically on the Xbox 360, because I want my gamertag to be 15 characters long. I've done a lot of research and creating it on the...