How do i fix the transmitter not turning on

Discus and support How do i fix the transmitter not turning on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Fresh out the package the transmitter doesnt turn on it never blinked the headset works fine. This is my second paid because my first one broke Turtle... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Isaiah_257, May 23, 2024.

1. Isaiah_257
    Isaiah_257 Guest

Fresh out the package the transmitter doesnt turn on it never blinked the headset works fine. This is my second paid because my first one broke

Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2

:)

Isaiah_257, May 23, 2024
  2. Snyperx5 Win User

Constantly getting disconnected from XBox live.

I used to get disconnected a lot at random times. I pinpointed the problem was with my XP500 TurtleBeach Transmitter seemed to causing interference with my wifi. All I had to do was turn off m transmitter until my xbox live was connected and then proceed
    to use it. If your using a wireless headset, try turning it off before connected to xbox live.
  3. King Cactus Win User

August Xbox One update has broken my Turtle Beach x42 transmitter.

I have the same issue after updating. The transmitter is not working anymore. (no power) not on my pc or xbox 360 either.

How did you fix it?
  4. Dessicate Earth Win User

Turtle Beaches x32 no sound

Just to let u know. The transmitter doesn't turn on when u turn on the headset.
  5. John Dowding Win User

Xbox one update has caused headset transmitter not to work!!!!!!

^ Umm I know I own a set, and the blutooth doesn't go the transmitter as far as I know. I also owned plenty of wired sets. The point is the OP's transmitter was working perfectly until the update, so how would a transmitter that had been working perfectly
    on the One for god knows how long all of sudden be incompatible because it was originally for the 360.
  6. MattyMidway Win User

Don't have access to the Insider Program.

Hey, try a complete discharge of your headset and re-pair it to the console and transmitter. I had to do this with my 800x Elites. Disconnect the transmitter from the console and unplug the usb from the headset if you were charging it. Then, hold the
    power button down to turn off the headset (if it was on) and then hold the mute mic button for 15 seconds. Re connect the transmitter to the console and then pair the headset again. That should get you rolling!

If this does not work, try searching for updates with the headset connected to the console after the headset is recognised as your accounts mic again.
Thema:

1. How do i fix the transmitter not turning on - Similar Threads - fix transmitter turning

2. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix this?: My Xbox controller only connects to the xbox when the controller is about 10cm away from the xbox when i move it away it disconnects and doesnt connect again until i bring it closer again. The...
  3. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  4. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  5. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  6. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  7. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  8. How do I fix my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my xbox one?: My xbox one will turn on and light up, only to immediately shut off. I've tried unplugging it and waiting a while, but no dice. Is there more I could be doing or should I junk it?...
  9. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  10. How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my headset chat mixer?: It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to...